graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

48 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Biden winning is better than Trump winning, but what’s scary is how our relationship with NK could go south. I hope Kim Jong Un agrees to talk to Biden and forms a better relationship but for some reason I’m worried it’ll turn sour again. Trump was a bad president but at least he got us in talks with NK instead of starting WW3 like everyone thought 

north korea can't even get a missal halfway across the world, let alone the US. I doubt Biden is really going to try and ruin any civility Trump had with Kim, especially giving worldwide tensions (that trump caused) as is

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

17 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

thank u thank u thank u! 

also, i want to pick your polisci brain on an idea i had, and wether its a possibility for Biden: Should the Democrats lose control of the Senate, could Biden appoint Republican senators from states with Democratic governors into his cabinet and then have the governors of those states appoint a democratic senator in their place, ensuring an interim Dem majority to pass some progressive legislation through? 

https://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/gubernatorial-appointment-powers-for-u-s-senate-seats-which-vacancies-could-prompt-a-party-switch/

this article goes into great detail about what seats re potential for replacement and who is what for each party in the governor seats and senate. it was written before kamala was picked as VP, but her being out of California will not upset anything. as for your question Biden will have to be careful because many republican governors will be happy to put another republican in the democratic seat 

All in all, Biden doesn’t have to worry too much about his vice presidential or Cabinet picks resulting in his party losing ground in the Senate, although there are at least a couple that present some short-term or long-term risk. A potentially bigger impact could come if a Senator dies or resigns during their term. Eighteen seats — nearly one of every five seats in the chamber — could produce a shift in partisan control if a vacancy occurs.

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

lets see, I see that young millennial and Gen Z would rather have the US stop being so dominant in the world, election of politicians who have the same mindset will start popping up in the next few elections. Im truly tired of the military industrial complex

big same.

i hope that i get to see revolution in my lifetime tbh

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Biden will have to be careful because many republican governors will be happy to put another republican in the democratic seat 

tbh I say we play dirty and appoint the republican senators of LA, NC, and MT to cabinet positions; and have the democrat state governors of those states appoint a democratic senator to replace that seat hehehe

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

north korea can't even get a missal halfway across the world, let alone the US. I doubt Biden is really going to try and ruin any civility Trump had with Kim, especially giving worldwide tensions (that trump caused) as is

In some respect I get what you’re saying, but I’m not 100% certain. It’s just true. Either way, we really couldn’t have had trump again. We didn’t need that mess again. It just makes me wonder how far Biden will roll back things Trump did. Hopefully it’ll only be bad shit. 

Realistically, I’m not sure if you’re in the US or not, but his lowered tax thing that Trump did gave me a boost in my paycheck almost $50 overnight. That matters to me. Also, Obamacare taxed everyone who doesn’t pay for health insurance. If i can’t pay for health insurance, why do you think I can afford a $600 fine at the end of the year??? It’s fucking ridiculous. I really hope that doesn’t get reversed either... 

People talk about every bad thing Trump did because it’s easy, he did so much bad shit. But people don’t mention the couple of good things he did. I just hope the economy can go up and I can keep my job— my job is reliant on the current economy, it needs to be healthy for me to be able to keep my job. I will say, the economy was recovering before covid, covid ruined what was being built. Although, I will say inflation has caused the cost of living to be increased over 25% in my area but pay hasn’t been reflected to that. This is why I’m worried about both Trump or Biden being president. In my perfect world, it would’ve been Jo Jorgensen   The democrats are just as bad as the republicans, divide and separate the country either by race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, social status, whatever it might be. That’s what the political parties are meant to do, the republicans and democrats need to be banned to run for president for 10-20 years, they’ve absolutely fucked the US. Give me a real president who gives a shit about the US, we have military vets who are homeless on the streets and nobody cares. Everyone outside of the US seems to want us to have a democratic president because it’ll benefit them, but when can we have a president who will benefit the US and the world? We never fucking get that and it seems we never will, unfortunately. 

Sorry for the essay, it’s just, politics matters to me down to the local level and a lot of people don’t want to look at two sides of it. I’m libertarian so I believe there are some good things on both sides, but I don’t agree with all. I will say, I’m proud that we’ve voted in a president with a female VP— she’ll more than likely be president within the next 4 years, Joe might not make it his entire term considering he’s the oldest president we’ve ever had. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This speech is actually really good, this is the first time Biden and Harris have sounded presidential so far so this should be much better than Trump’s admin. 

I just hope this can remedy Harris putting black men in prison for weed

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, partymonster said:

was biden on coke or something because.... 

honestly give him some coke or amphetamines and i’d be behind it. give him that energy he’ll need to be president lol

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

This speech is actually really good, this is the first time Biden and Harris have sounded presidential so far so this should be much better than Trump’s admin. 

I just hope this can remedy Harris putting black men in prison for weed

I hope that she sets forth a task to better the things she did in Cali for nationwide as VP

and im a registered libertarian so I know how you feel. I had to vote democrat all th way down bc I knew I would regret not doing anything about trump

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371