graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

trump is continuing to say that the election was "stolen from him" and "fraudulent" :eyeroll2: just accept that you lost, and also, if he's going to continue calling it "stolen" and "fraudulent" then the people who support him are not going to stop putting up a fight and it's frightening

he needs to shut the fuck up and take several hard seats. he is a skid mark on our countries history. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

trump is continuing to say that the election was "stolen from him" and "fraudulent" :eyeroll2: just accept that you lost, and also, if he's going to continue calling it "stolen" and "fraudulent" then the people who support him are not going to stop putting up a fight and it's frightening

he's a fucking psychopath, i have never hated someone more

aOaIzH2.gif

I gotta hand it to Kim Kardashians publicist. She really knew how to get the media off of The Kardashian/West divorce. 

Just now, Mer said:

I gotta hand it to Kim Kardashians publicist. She really knew how to get the media off of The Kardashian/West divorce. 

kim & kanye are getting a divorce? is this new? you might be right because i've heard nothing of this :isee:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

kim & kanye are getting a divorce? is this new? you might be right because i've heard nothing of this :isee:

i was about to make a thread on it right when all this happened lol 

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

This is not how you deescalate. :whoopi: The Republican senators, who have been speaking out against all of this can go fuck themselves and choke on dicks. They enabled him, didn't impeach him and are now talking how despicable this is, they want to hold him accountable, like wow the gaslighting is insane

edit: check out cspan, a lady from kentucky is talking about communism omfg, you can't make this shit up

he told them "go home peacefully" but "i love you" and "this election was stolen from us" :usrsney: ..........instead of water u threw gasoline on the fire, buddy boy

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i love getting my news from a lana del rey forum :gurl: 

1085-EA81-E2-B4-42-B5-B4-F9-AC62-BFE2717

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

wow he really think he did something. starting his psa with "we had an election that was stolen from us" is exactly why this shit will continue to happen.

someone needs to explain to him that an outside party being able to steal an election from an incumbent is a bigger sign of incompetence and makes him a bigger loser than a legitimate loss. 

6 minutes ago, lamms said:

This is not how you deescalate. :whoopi: The Republican senators, who have been speaking out against all of this can go fuck themselves and choke on dicks. They enabled him, didn't impeach him and are now talking how despicable this is, they want to hold him accountable, like wow the gaslighting is insane

edit: check out cspan, a lady from kentucky is talking about communism omfg, you can't make this shit up

holy fk twitter's claim said not today!!! 

Some good news: Jon Ossoff has official won his Senate race. The Democrats now have control of all three legislative branches. 

Soooo Canada when are yall gonna start taking refugees??? I have records and a cat, we can play video games lmk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

????????

I WAS BEING SERIOUS SCANDINAVIANS. WILLING TO LEARN YOUR LANGUAGE AND WILL SEND N00DS PLS TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE 

Don’t pick Sweden, no one wants to take responsibility for covid here. :bliss:

Seriously though, when I didn’t think mr orange face could get any crazier, this happens. The fuck??!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png