graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

this thread will enable these type of posts to not intrude on other non- political, non-USA, threads for those posters that do not wish to have politics intrude

(even though Lana herself has become quite political and is obviously now a Democratic party voter).

This is about the USA Democratic party and the 50 US states, Washington DC & Five US territories that all wlil vote in primaries & some caucus (but many less than last time). It is thought that there will be 4763 delegates with 2382 needed and the Democratic party has an allotment of delegate system NOT a winner take all

in each contested state/territory & DC. Most anyone can run (with the requirement being one has to be 35 on Jan. 21,2021 (so for instance Alexandria Ocasio Cortez cannot run in this election (but could in 2024 or 2028,etc.)

and the  same requirement for the VP pick the candidate will choose.

This thread will be edited as the time goes along in the next 2 years plus.

For now, some of the candidates I myself would definitely vote for are

California Senator Kamala Harris

Mass. Senator Elizabeth Warren

Wisc Senator Amy Klobucher

Oprah Winfrey

Caroline Kennedy (but most certainly not any male Kennedy)

Michelle Obama

Cecile Richards (known enough on her own, but to those that don't know, daughter of Ann Richards who was really smeared by the Bush family)

Eric Holder

Former Mass. Gov Deval Patrick

Stacey Abrams running for Gov. of Georgia

Former HUD sec. Julian Castro (and/or his twin brother Juaquin)

California Gov. Jerry Brown

NY Mayor Mike Bloomberg

Senator/SOS John Kerry

VP Al Gore

NJ Senator Cory Booker

NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand

NJ Gov Phil Murphy

Florida's Andrew Gillum

Most likely not in 2020, but Chelsea Clinton

(and yes I would vote for Hillary should she run).

I figure for the Democratic candidate to win, they are going to need President Obama's core voters, and Hillary's voters.

And IMHO they have to be for wellness, like Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren both are (wellness including being against the NRA/guns.)

and that includes Mike Bloomberg who has said he would only run on the Democratic Party line, and he is after all a liberal.

More than ever IMHO it needs to be a female candidate

and one thing I won't vote for is any libertarian, tea party fraud (like any Ron /Rand Paul Deplorable). 

wiki has a list of about 85 people (including for some reason those they label as not interested, which is basically not true in most of the cases,

most won't decide for the next few weeks until the end of the year early next year. Will be interesting to see as Iowa/NH are not representative of the Demographics of the Democratic Party, thought is California and South Caroline(and the other Southern State primaries) will be a major factor this time.

(to be continued, want to post this before I mess up and it gets wiped out) and it will be continually updated much like the Born to Die billboard thread.

Note to mods- this is not nor should this be part of the trump thread, as this has nothing to do with trump.

This has to do with the Democratic Party and the issues (yes political issues) important to Democratic Party voters

trump himself may or may not be the nominee of the other party, but he has nothing at all to do with the Democratic party. So please do not move this.

And this may be a thread that takes a few months to get started. Thank you.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

My best friend worked on the Stacey Abrams for GA campaign and she's lovely :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This morning, Oct 26 it was announced the 11th bomb has been found all of them going to the Democratic possible candidates in 2020,  all favorite targets that trump in his Nazi/Neo-Nazi like hate rallies have used as articles of their rhetoric.

authorities are now positing that the bombs came from Florida and whether functional or meant to scare, the aim is the same, to prop trump up,

and to send a warning "that next time..."

Senator Booker is the latest, others reportedly including my President & Michelle Obama, President Bill & Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Senator Kamala Harris,

Rep. Maxine Waters (two), Actor & activist Robert De Niro,  Holocaust survivor George Soros, among the 11 and CNN also got one, as the anti-freedom of press trump

continues.

trump now is wanting the army to be called in (what is he going to call to shoot to kill all the refugees???) and now trump and the Republicans are going after

Transgenders, and LGBT community

But Sen Harris, Booker, President & Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, etc. shall persist, and no, they will not be silenced.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I’m a registered Democrat but I wouldn’t vote for Hillary if my life depended on it. And the same can be said for about half the names on that list tbh. Give the Green Party some National TV air time like we do the Democrats and Republicans and let them speak about their shit too.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m a registered Democrat but I wouldn’t vote for Hillary if my life depended on it. And the same can be said for about half the names on that list tbh. Give the Green Party some National TV air time like we do the Democrats and Republicans and let them speak about their shit too.

Homie the l*berals on here are gonna drag u for even mentioning third parties and the fact u didn't vote for Hillary delete this before it's too late

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Homie the l*berals on here are gonna drag u for even mentioning third parties and the fact u didn't vote for Hillary delete this before it's too late

That’s okay. I’ll drag Killary also

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That’s okay. I’ll drag Killary also

I voted libertarian in 2016 and I was dragged for being "part of electing trump"... lmao the gag.. considering Hillary won the popular vote like I expected anywas

Only person on that list I would vote for is Michelle Obama.. I honestly think we should just get rid of the president title.. the media has given it too much emphasis over the last 50 decades when every position below prez. and VP is mre important and have actual direct influence over individuals.

Please i hope Oprah and Hillary don't try to run. I like Oprah, but she has already expressed multiple times she doesn't want to do this, and celebrities running for president should not turn into a trend. President of the US is not something you can train on the job for. Hillary just does not have that ability to connect with the majority and is something that's been proven twice now. I feel like having either Hillary or Trump back in for second term would just continue the divided state the US is currently in. I don't want another 4+ years of everyone against everyone else and I don't see Hillary as being a really unifying leader. (but if it's randomly between Hillary, Trump, and Oprah, I would vote for Oprah since she probably has the most chance of getting people a little more unified and is the least polarizing candidate.) 

Dec.19, 2018

How do you like the judge in the Flynn (aka traitor Flynn ) going after him...oops not what Flynn had thought. Even trump didn't expect what is coming.

of course, trump has friends pretending to be Democratic liberals (none of the following would even know how to spell a liberal let alone be one- all refered

to as Useful Idiots.

for example-

Paul (I lament that politics is broken), Rand Paul (anything for himself), Bernie Useful Idiot Never achieved anything but wrote fantasies about abusing women, and stalking the pope at a stage door), Mitch McConnell.

the crime bill outcome that will happen by these republicans is only for the elite whites (and totally against what the Democratic liberals wanted out of it),

and of course, Useful idiot Bernie doesn't consider any minority or woman "working class" (yet expects the public to fawn over him and his anti-humaneTG ).

Where are your taxes Bernie? What are you hiding and where did you hide it.

Collins in Maine feigns concern but 99% of the time votes with the conservatives

the Mobster in chief also wants to get rid of any primary in South Carolina(along with the coordinated plans from the Republican governors, all rats, all mobsters it would not surprise me 

The attacks against Andrew Gillum and Stacey Abrams prove it.

the attempts by the cult of personality named trump is mindboggling. 

(and add Musk to the idiot pile... (has anyone actually heard him talk? What grade is he in???)

tbc

#Beto2020

Why? What makes Beto better than Stacey or Andrew? (both of whom actually won, without the now proven funny stuff.

Many people say Beto tanked on purpose because he didn't want to win, which enables more theft and bad judges like the one that is attempting to

kill millions by taking away their insurance. The Republicans will hit Beto with everything and he himself doesn't know if he wants to run

and Beto fans seemingly never answer the question WHY? in a way the Useful Idiot Bernie couldn't answer any questions but acts like Grandpa Simpson while

pushing his wife off the stage.

#MichelleObama4Ever

I would love it if Lin Manuel Miranda ran for President or VP

13 days and counting

Will anything remain in 13 days or will INDIVIDUAL #1 end everything before the Republicans lose the house, and the Democratic party takes the house

#Beto2020

Why? Some would say Joe Manchin is far  more powerful now, and he won.  Why Beto?   What makes one think he could win South Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Colorado? (let alone his own state of Texas).

(one thing is for sure Bernie can't win and 87% of the nation is against him now.  (note- I am not wanting Manchin as the candidate, but he actually won. I don't even think at this point Beto would win NY California Florida or Texas.

So where are the electoral votes coming from?  And they should get rid of 100% of any caucus in the Democratic party. Caucus are not democratic. A bunch of rude people shouting at other people. It's quite rude.

Someone like Nancy Pelosi is needed. Someone who knows how to win. Like she did in 2020 winning 41 seats.  One of the greatest Americans ever.

President Obama is #1 on the ITUNES chart today  as part of Lin Manuel Miranda's Hamilton - ONE LAST TIME (44 REMIX) 

Friday, December 21 2018, 11:18 am pacific time (2:18pm NYC time)

How cool is that. President Obama has a #1 song.

apparently Bernie Sanders is thinking of running again.. only speculations for now

honestly..please dont.

we need fresh, new, non-hypocritical faces for both Reps and Dems

im not keen on Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris running either 

I'm Canadian so thankfully I don't have to really deal with US politics (although it does have some effect on us since we're neighbors) but I just wish there were people raised to become leaders of the country. Like took etiquette classes, visited all walks of life to have a better understanding on society as a whole, took debate, was introduced to meditation and Buddhism to have a calm mind, was taught about ethics and morals in a proper way, etc. I seriously hate either these pretty boys (Justin Trudeau) celebs (Donald Trump) and all these idiots running and getting voted for. It shouldn't be a popularity contest, these things should actually be taken seriously. Imagine if someone was raised all their life with excellence in mind to run a country. That'd be a beautiful leader, but sadly no one would stand for it I'm assuming. I just wish the candidates were better suited because so far everyone who is currently running or has ran in the past couple years are honestly full of shit :sadcore2: I think I'm too naive to think people who actually care about the future of humanity could run the world and stop all this garbage that's currently happening so we could focus on things of importance like what we're going to do about our over population, our foot print on earth, climate change, what the 1.3 billion live stock and counting are doing to our environment and atmosphere, poverty, starvation and more. But I guess, if people really don't give a fuck about those things, maybe we deserve to experience climate change and chaos after all :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif