graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

URGENT POST: I just got off the phone with someone that runs the Super Tuesday voting! It's being moved to Wednesday for everyone but bernie. If you're planning on voting Bloomberg, Biden, Warren, or the others, PLEASE wait until Wednesday otherwise it WILL NOT COUNT

Thank you  :$

That is strange.

I think this will effect the final vote count.

what a mess. 

--------------------------------------/-----------------------/-----------------------------------------------------

EDIT-

someone just wrote this warning for the above quoted post ...

THIS IS DISINFORMATION. USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST.

--------------------------------------/-----------------------/-----------------------------------------------------

I am glad that was fixed.

We really don´t need this sort of "alternative facts" crap,

like it was said once by this freaky woman . . .

giphy.gif

-

URGENT POST: I just got off the phone with someone that runs the Super Tuesday voting! It's being moved to Wednesday for everyone but bernie. If you're planning on voting Bloomberg, Biden, Warren, or the others, PLEASE wait until Wednesday otherwise it WILL NOT COUNT

I want Bernie to win as much as anybody else, but electoral disinformation ain't cute. I want him to win fair and square. User has been warned for this post.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

iconic  :lmao:  at least you tried

legendary omg

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Why though?

She's a very wealthy woman who's proven herself not to be too politically aware. If it's Bernie I'd be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it. I'd guess either Biden because he represents the """lost""" America that she felt safe in under Obama (and his presidency would benefit the wealthy), or Warren if she's slightly more switched on, more progressive, has a more palatable wealth tax than Bernie, and also has a history of being insensitive to Native Americans  hashtag Girl Power. 

locals only

results are starting to trickle in. biden's last minute bolster is definitely helping him. hopefully bernie still sweeps california and takes most of the texas delegates 

:bitchfight:

Just seen the news. Everyone is dropping out !

I am shocked.

Hey, here´s an idea.

Let´s give the "Green-Party" a chance at being in the White House. Maybe they can do something good for 

a change.     Why does it always have to be Republicans or the Democrats in the White House oval office?

Give someone else a chance.

-

Saw some depressing exit polling data from a few of the states last night.

Essentially, Bernie wins young people (under 40, I still count!) by like 70-80%. Bernie even wins 40-somethings narrowly.

Conversely, Biden wins people over 50 by 70%.

Yes, boomers are a disproportionately large age cohort, but still, if young voters would come out in droves their preferred candidates and policies would win. They (we) didn't. Boomers did.

Young voters are absolutely right that voting isn't everything. Organizing, protest, and pressure campaigns are important too. But none of that is everything either. Voting matters tremendously.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Biden doesn't even look right to me, he looks like a frail old man who you wouldn't trust to cook his own dinner. How are people voting for him?

Biden doesn't even look right to me, he looks like a frail old man who you wouldn't trust to cook his own dinner. How are people voting for him?

the mainstream liberal media has given biden millions in free advertising. sources like cnn and msnbc are incredibly disingenuous and blatantly lie about certain things, but a lot of americans trust them to be unbiased sources. if someone is basing their vote on just what msnbc told them, theyd vote for biden because theyd be led to think bernie is a dictator-loving communist who hates the working class. of course that couldnt be further from the truth, but the dem establishment has been working HARD to block bernie because he threatens their immoral principles

also talk shows like the view contribute negatively as well. there was a recent segment about bernie's cuba/castro comments in which the view cut the clip short before he condemned authoritarian rule. meghan mccain immediately after the clip goes "i cant believe he didnt condemn castro! its disgusting!" he absolutely did, but now the false narrative that bernie loves dictators exists

:bitchfight:

I agree. These guys Biden and Bernie are just too old.

What the White House needs is some fresh young blood.

I try not to be involved with politics too much, its too depressing,

and in the end... they are still ALL vampires to me.  :P

-

Some points that upset me:

- they still haven’t counted all the votes in the states Bernie has won (it’s been a week since Cali, and I know my state is huge, but they’re reeeeaaallly taking their sweet time)

- I think the youth vote is being suppressed through long waiting times and the availability of locations to vote which have been cut down this election. Especially in areas that have a younger demographic (colleges, universities)

- they keep telling Bernie to drop out but he’s only a 150 delegates away from catching up with Joe Biden. There’s Texas doing a recount because the numbers didn’t add up and other states haven’t finished counting votes. What if he’s caught up already? MSM is just not going to talk about it.

- the older generation hates us lmao I am convinced of it

Anyway, I’m a #bernieorbust person, and I seriously don’t think Joe Biden will change much of anything if he even wins against Trump. The only thing going for him is he’s a bit more tolerable than Trump, but that’s not saying much. I’m so tired of these centrist assholes in the government. Surprisingly I’m still optimistic because a lot can still happen from now until November.