graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

On 8/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, gyu said:

why does this not surprise me lmfao. seriously scared about trumps reaction (and his army of supporters) if/when biden wins. i mean, he said he'd "have to see" about accepting a loss. what even. :oprah2:

update: he said it again. and he talks as if there hasnt been extreme voter suppression from the far right. i live in texas and they do not allow us the option to mail in our ballots if it's strictly due to social distancing/covid-19.

words cannot express my disdain for trump and his cult and how embarrassing it is to even be from america and live here. i want out. :cryney:

On 9/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, daisy fresh witch said:

democrats suckkk

so do the republicans too. i hate them all. still third party here, tbh I think it's only fair that we let the third party people into the debates (but it's never going to be likely, sadly)

but ayyyy i got my absentee ballot coming in the mail to my new address so whooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Y'all this debate tonight is gonna be fucking crazy

Two dinosaurs, one ego maniac and one with six braincells left arguing over who's better to run a country knowing fine well everything has been bought and paid for already and whoever wins nothing different really happens and people continue to argue about the same stuff until the end of time.

7 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Y'all this debate tonight is gonna be fucking crazy

im so excited. Go Joe!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

On 9/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mer Boy said:

My current prediction based on aggregate polling data and the latest news. 

F31-A3-DC8-DBA7-48-CD-9-BC7-36-A0-D8-E39

i know my state isn't blue so this isnt ideal but i'll take it!!! #settleforbiden lmao

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is the first time i've watched a debate like this, is there usually this much interruption and bickering? :biblio: :headache: 

When Trump is involved, the debates are like this. He debates like a petulant child and vomits lies at an astounding rate.

When Trump is not involved, no, presidential debates are not nearly so contentious.