graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Pence said that swine flu/ H1N1 was a US disaster.... yes 12,000 people died in a period of April 2009-April 2010... but that's not a catastrophe compared to  your handling of COVID with over 200,000 deaths in barely 10 months and a economic collapse all due to your lack of brain .... SIR

On 10/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, TRENCH said:

Pence said that swine flu/ H1N1 was a US disaster.... yes 12,000 people died in a period of April 2009-April 2010... but that's not a catastrophe compared to  your handling of COVID with over 200,000 deaths in barely 10 months and a economic collapse all due to your lack of brain .... SIR

his "logic" was that if Swine Flu was as deadly as COVID, more people would've died, bc Swine Flu was more easily transmissible than COVID is. HOWEVER, this logic is flawed, and anyone who's taken even an intro Bio course in uni knows that there's an inverse relationship hypothesis between virulence and transmissibility--i.e. a DEADLIER virus is less CONTAGIOUS, and a more CONTAGIOUS virus is less DEADLY.  

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

13 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

his "logic" was that if Swine Flu was as deadly as COVID, more people would've died, bc Swine Flu was more easily transmissible than COVID is. HOWEVER, this logic is flawed, and anyone who's taken even an intro Bio course in uni knows that there's an inverse relationship hypothesis between virulence and transmissibility--i.e. a DEADLIER virus is less CONTAGIOUS, and a more CONTAGIOUS virus is less DEADLY.  

I doubt he took a science class.. let us giggle ? 

I'm buying Gloria La Riva lawn signs for my property. I'm so excited to get to write her in. This'll be the first election where I actually vote the person I want in office.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Trump is winning. Bookmark me. :ohno:

wanna put money on it? i've been looking to bet on this election. 

giphy.gif

On 10/16/2020 at 6:56 AM, baddisease said:

cool! i'll put up $5 on Trump winning.

im not trying to be shady, or pick a fight, but if you’re betting that Trump will win, and are currently anti-Trump, why aren’t you voting against Trump? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

34 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

im not trying to be shady, or pick a fight, but if you’re betting that Trump will win, and are currently anti-Trump, why aren’t you voting against Trump? 

Morals probably, just cause you hate one person more doesn't mean you should pick the other if you hate them as well. To me anyway, you are better sticking to your own principals and hoping other people join you than going against them to join other people as then you just get stuck doing the same thing all the time which has never worked before. If less people vote for these other people then things remain the same.

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

I'm voting my morals and conscience, therefore anti-Trump. BUT I know the state I live in and I know it won't flip back to Biden. I could vote Joe Biden a thousand times and that wouldn't change.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Can we talk about how great that moderator is?:wowcry:

She's going off on them both and keeping them both controlled

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole