graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

How can someone look at trump screaming, red in the face—while Biden is laughing him off—and think “yup, Trump should be president” 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

the fact is that this the debates are always fun to tweet/joke/meme/drink about but in the long run it's just a coping mechanism at this point :toofunny:  i'm so tired

also not at trump romanticizing "forest cities" and "immaculate air" after defunding the EPA...:awkney2:

sgopYhV.gif

still baffled how trump thinks racial sensitivity training is "radical" and "racist"???? my siblings and i are texting each other back and forth and we're so annoyed :rip:

11 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

bruh Biden is doing so good tonight

Ive honestly loved the guy since I was a little kid. He was always such a badass and I was proud to vote for him last week. 

Spoiler

Even tho I supported Harris in the primaries lmao sorry Joe 

well that was traumatizing 

lmaooo a CNN commentator legit said "that was a shit show, we can say it on cable TV sorry"

tweet of the night xx

dragging each others family members, calling people clowns, live tweeting shade- this is basically just a stan twitter fight
dragging each others family members, calling people clowns, live tweeting shade- this is basically just a stan twitter fight

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

The bar is so low

Nah I think Biden mopped the floor w trump in a way that Hillary Clinton never could’ve done. I think even Trump was surprised that Biden “out-zingered” him with all the clown comments

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

well that was traumatizing 

lmaooo a CNN commentator legit said "that was a shit show, we can say it on cable TV sorry"

tweet of the night xx

Andy Cohen should moderate the debates Real Houswive’s Reunion style 

I think Biden did his best...only so much you can do with a compulsive liar whom is mentally unstable and a narcissist. People like trump are impossible to have a conversation with. It’s like playing chess with a pigeon who keeps knocking over the pieces.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Omg that was insane.

For the record, Trump refused to condemn white supremacists when put on the spot, and instead said "proud boys, stand back and stand by" before going on to incoherently ramble about "antifa" and the left.

I think Biden got under Trumps skin a lot better than Clinton ever did. At the end of the day, debates are no longer meant to inform voters about which candidates platform they like, but having some strong moments can get a candidate the extra air time in the news needed to give them a bit of a bump with more casual/undecided voters. And I think Biden had some great lines and zingers with his “clown” comments, that will probably be played on social media and news networks for the next couple of days much more than anything Trump said in the debate 

Ya'll please remember that voting for Biden is the lesser of two shitstorms. I know some people can't stand Biden (even if they are left leaning), but voting blue this election is so fucking important. I just registered to vote since turning 18 (23 now) so I could vote blue. He's no Bernie, but a hell of a lot better than trumpet. Biden calling Trump a clown def gives me twitter energy though 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Hope Hicks, President Trump’s communications advisor, has tested positive for coronavirus. She was with President Trump last night on Air Force One. She is in quarantine now. 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/01/us/trump-vs-biden?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage#hope-hicks-coronavirus

Spoiler

October surprise?

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

does anybody know when the vice presidental debate is for central time?

9ET/8CT/6PT