graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

LOL of course our fellow intellectual graham4anything started this thread.

Anyway, thoughts on Tulsi? She seems the most reasonable candidate out of all the Democrats. Except, I have a few problems with her stance on guns, but pretty minimal.

Bernie is also going to be running... Kamala cop Harris is a total repeat of Hilary. if I were to really push for someone it would be tulsi despite her Neo-liberal policies and pandering. or obviously Bernie if the Democratic Party doest start spewing some kind of weird centrist rhetoric against him. lets see how this goes ladies and gays.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

I registered as an Independent after the 2016 election for several reasons. Hillary was a terrible candidate, the DNC actively worked against Sanders, and potential DNC chair replacements were actually saying their job was supposed to be to shut certain specific racial demographics up. Once the party goes the way of actively not listening to its own members, I'm out.

This new crop of 2020 candidates is a crowded mix. Bernie has a good shot again, but he's only getting older. Most have similar platforms, so I'm not sure how they'll differentiate themselves from one another, but I guess we'll see. They need someone with tons of support to have a chance at winning. Recent Pew polling data shows that the number of states with a progressive majority voting base has decreased from nine in 2016 to just six in 2019. That does not bode well for the Democratic Party.

You can be the boss, Daddy.

Kamala, Yang, and Buttigieg (and a little Warren, Castro) are the ones I’m interested in

Sanders and Biden bore me

in 2015-2016 I was a huge Bernie supporter, but I feel like he's a bit too idealistic about human nature tbh. I'm more inclined to support Warren, Harris, or Buttigieg now, they seem to have more concrete plans. Agree about the Biden part.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Did anybody hear that Joe Biden wants to reintroduce the tax if you're without health insurance? For those of you who don't live in the US, since Obamacare started in 2012/2013 (I could be off with year but correct me if I'm wrong), everyone who doesn't have health insurance has the PAY the government extra taxes... Last year, Tr**p changed it back to no penalty starting with this year's taxes. You'd think, if people don't have money to pay for insurance, why are they paying money for NOT buying into something, which will have a high $5,000-$10,000+ deductible?

I hope someone who's actually wanting people to be better off wins the Democratic spot... Bernie where are you when we need you most? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did anybody hear that Joe Biden wants to reintroduce the tax 

that's all I needed to read to confirm he absolutely does not need to be in this race point blank periodt. he lost twice running for this same position, he can lose a third time. in what mind is a democrat going to win by re-introducing a tax, much less INTROduce a tax?? we want less gov., not more sir. These candidates are giving more reasons for Trump to win yet again  :facepalm:

I also need the other 13 runners to drop out of the race. Eric Swalwell dropped out today, they can follow right along

this thread will enable these type of posts to not intrude on other non- political, non-USA, threads for those posters that do not wish to have politics intrude

(even though Lana herself has become quite political and is obviously now a Democratic party voter).

This is about the USA Democratic party and the 50 US states, Washington DC & Five US territories that all wlil vote in primaries & some caucus (but many less than last time). It is thought that there will be 4763 delegates with 2382 needed and the Democratic party has an allotment of delegate system NOT a winner take all

in each contested state/territory & DC. Most anyone can run (with the requirement being one has to be 35 on Jan. 21,2021 (so for instance Alexandria Ocasio Cortez cannot run in this election (but could in 2024 or 2028,etc.)

and the  same requirement for the VP pick the candidate will choose.

This thread will be edited as the time goes along in the next 2 years plus.

For now, some of the candidates I myself would definitely vote for are

California Senator Kamala Harris

Mass. Senator Elizabeth Warren

Wisc Senator Amy Klobucher

Oprah Winfrey

Caroline Kennedy (but most certainly not any male Kennedy)

Michelle Obama

Cecile Richards (known enough on her own, but to those that don't know, daughter of Ann Richards who was really smeared by the Bush family)

Eric Holder

Former Mass. Gov Deval Patrick

Stacey Abrams running for Gov. of Georgia

Former HUD sec. Julian Castro (and/or his twin brother Juaquin)

California Gov. Jerry Brown

NY Mayor Mike Bloomberg

Senator/SOS John Kerry

VP Al Gore

NJ Senator Cory Booker

NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand

NJ Gov Phil Murphy

Florida's Andrew Gillum

Most likely not in 2020, but Chelsea Clinton

(and yes I would vote for Hillary should she run).

I figure for the Democratic candidate to win, they are going to need President Obama's core voters, and Hillary's voters.

And IMHO they have to be for wellness, like Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren both are (wellness including being against the NRA/guns.)

and that includes Mike Bloomberg who has said he would only run on the Democratic Party line, and he is after all a liberal.

More than ever IMHO it needs to be a female candidate

and one thing I won't vote for is any libertarian, tea party fraud (like any Ron /Rand Paul Deplorable). 

wiki has a list of about 85 people (including for some reason those they label as not interested, which is basically not true in most of the cases,

most won't decide for the next few weeks until the end of the year early next year. Will be interesting to see as Iowa/NH are not representative of the Demographics of the Democratic Party, thought is California and South Caroline(and the other Southern State primaries) will be a major factor this time.

(to be continued, want to post this before I mess up and it gets wiped out) and it will be continually updated much like the Born to Die billboard thread.

Note to mods- this is not nor should this be part of the trump thread, as this has nothing to do with trump.

This has to do with the Democratic Party and the issues (yes political issues) important to Democratic Party voters

trump himself may or may not be the nominee of the other party, but he has nothing at all to do with the Democratic party. So please do not move this.

And this may be a thread that takes a few months to get started. Thank you.

ew, u good bro?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Bloomberg needs to drop out now. We don’t want an old racist ass bitch in there. I’m sorry, maybe some of you guys like him but look up stop and frisk. He’s absolute trash and needs to go home roger

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Perhaps you noticed the shift in the use of language, 1984-style, ever since certain republicans since Reaganomics Era dust bin of history hogwash...rose to power up the ranks of the arse-hole of our Time...in the Tower.

Bloomberg needs to drop out now. We don’t want an old racist ass bitch in there. I’m sorry, maybe some of you guys like him but look up stop and frisk. He’s absolute trash and needs to go home roger

tbh the majority of people who like him are people who saw his positive ads and dont know about stop and frisk, him spying on muslim citizens, etc etc etc

i dont think he has a chance though so im not worried hahahahahah

:bitchfight:

Until the Elites see the power of our voting bloc, peaceful citizens of USSA, will polish their weapons and load them tonight, in preparation for the zombie bluebeam. Lana will be locked behind a gated community on judgement night...