graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Kamala, Yang, and Buttigieg (and a little Warren, Castro) are the ones I’m interested in

Sanders and Biden bore me

Buttigieg keeps making little comments that make me eye roll into the moon

Warren and Sanders are the ones im probably voting for cz at this point this circus needs to pack up 

in 2015-2016 I was a huge Bernie supporter, but I feel like he's a bit too idealistic about human nature tbh. I'm more inclined to support Warren, Harris, or Buttigieg now, they seem to have more concrete plans. Agree about the Biden part.

the fact that I thought this a few months ago  :facepalm:

BERNIE 2020

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

in 2015-2016 I was a huge Bernie supporter, but I feel like he's a bit too idealistic about human nature tbh. I'm more inclined to support Warren, Harris, or Buttigieg now, they seem to have more concrete plans. Agree about the Biden part.

if you really want things to change, you need to support someone who dares to be idealistic and inspires the younger generations to continue what he started, otherwise what you get is more of the same, i.e. the same old status quo preserving, lesser evil bullshit that changes absolutely nothing in the end. like, really, what do you have to lose at this point? what is any other candidate offering that's more appealing than the possibility of free healthcare, free education, and a genuine attempt to fight/slow down climate change? like cole fucking sprouse himself said (!?!), none of these things are radical or "communist" - they're an everyday reality in a big part of the western and still capitalist world. sanders might not be able to do every single one of these things himself, but he's evidently starting a movement & personally i think this is one of those moments when you're either in the right side of history or you're... not.

--

anyway, what happened to graham? did he just lose interest in lana / lb, or...?

All politicians are Vampires

Agree, I will never vote for one unless it's someone I personally know(which will never happen). Voting people you don't know into positions of power, I don't know how people can do it. Especially time after time over the course of 100's of years they are proven to be liars or corrupt and mostly both.

Agree, I will never vote for one unless it's someone I personally know(which will never happen). Voting people you don't know into positions of power, I don't know how people can do it. Especially time after time over the course of 100's of years they are proven to be liars or corrupt and mostly both.

You look at their records and see how closely they've stuck to their platform, whether you agree with their platform, whether there are any hints or leaks suggesting corruption. It's not about whether you personally like them, but whether their policies would be a net good or a net bad depending on how you define good and bad situations. 

locals only

im so disappointed in warren's recent comments about bernie and her flip flop about superdelegates. she says "bernie wrote the superdelegate rules" referencing the 31 person committee formed in 2016, not mentioning his 8 appointees were anti-superdelegate. they had to compromise because the majority of the committee was pro-superdelegate. she says bernie was pro-superdelegate in 2016, which has a fraction of truth, considering hillary had 400 pre pledged to her before the primary started and he said superdelegates should vote with the will of the voters of the states they represent. like it's just so disingenuous to fail to mention all of this contextual information to smear a candidate when the claims are factually incorrect. not to mention the fact that she now has the biggest super pac in the dem primary despite swearing she wouldnt accept super pac support. 

i always considered her my second choice but she's just proven she's like every other establishment politician

:bitchfight:

If they can´t get their act together,  I will run for EL President !

First order of business - Everyone will work only 4 days a week. (most of the stuff you buy comes from China anyway, so let them work)

Second order of business - Put all prisoners on a remote Island far away from civilization, along with all the illegal guns confiscated in the mainland.

Let them sort out their problems. Society will be much better off.

Third order of business - Schools and Hospitals will be FREE. Society needs smart people for the future and better healthcare all around.

Who will pay for it all ? All of those rich people who have been scamming the country for ages !

Fourth order of business - Anyone getting out of line will be spanked and smacked by your mother!  Respect is a must for a civilized society to evolve.

If you don´t have a mother to spank you - one will be reccomended to you by your local police. So don´t get outta line and behave yourself.

Fifth order of Business - All people in the land will be recognized as Humans. There will be no longer a "White", "Black", "Hispanic", "Indian", "Gay", or whatever!
Your blood runs RED, so you are part of the human race and this entire planet. Everyone is equal, no one is better or worse.

So everyone gets treated with the SAME respect and the same laws.

Get out of line and your Mother will spank you AGAIN ! - So Behave yourselves !  ... Be Cool and be wise.

Sixth order of business - Everyone will pay 50% Less taxes. So who will pay the bill for the infrastructures and everything else ?

Don´t worry, there are about a 999 trillion dollars hidden away in off-shore bank accounts (from crooks) which will pay all the bills for the next 75 years.

Vote for me -  EL PRESIDENT !

giphy.gif

... can´t you see how I have blond hair in this picture?

Everyone usually votes for the crazy guy with blond hair (no matter what he says or does) , thinking that he is "smarter than all the rest"   :teehee:

So Fuzzy Bear is the coolest candidate to win.

-

If they can´t get their act together,  I will run for EL President !

First order of business - Everyone will work only 4 days a week. (most of the stuff you buy comes from China anyway, so let them work)

Second order of business - Put all prisoners on a remote Island far away from civilization, along with all the illegal guns confiscated in the mainland.

Let them sort out their problems. Society will be much better off.

Third order of business - Schools and Hospitals will be FREE. Society needs smart people for the future and better healthcare all around.

Who will pay for it all ? All of those rich people who have been scamming the country for ages !

Fourth order of business - Anyone getting out of line will be spanked and smacked by your mother!  Respect is a must for a civilized society to evolve.

If you don´t have a mother to spank you - one will be reccomended to you by your local police. So don´t get outta line and behave yourself.

Fifth order of Business - All people in the land will be recognized as Humans. There will be no longer a "White", "Black", "Hispanic", "Indian", "Gay", or whatever!

Your blood runs RED, so you are part of the human race and this entire planet. Everyone is equal, no one is better or worse.

So everyone gets treated with the SAME respect and the same laws.

Get out of line and your Mother will spank you AGAIN ! - So Behave yourselves !  ... Be Cool and be wise.

Sixth order of business - Everyone will pay 50% Less taxes. So who will pay the bill for the infrastructures and everything else ?

Don´t worry, there are about a 999 trillion dollars hidden away in off-shore bank accounts (from crooks) which will pay all the bills for the next 75 years.

Vote for me -  EL PRESIDENT !

... can´t you see how I have blond hair in this picture?

Everyone usually votes for the crazy guy with blond hair (no matter what he says or does) , thinking that he is "smarter than all the rest"   :teehee:

So Fuzzy Bear is the coolest candidate to win.

make it make sense

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

make it make sense

You are very correct, I apologize DaisyFreshWitch.  (I like witches very much  :flutter: )

Let me explain myself.

On a more serious note, instead of joking around.

I have also lived in the U.S.A. for many years and I am also a proud U.S. citizen. I have lived on 3 diferent continents (North America, Europe and Africa),

and I have seen much of the world, the good side and the bad side. This has opened my eyes to many diferent cultures.

One of the many problems I see in the USA, is the crime rate. It keeps getting bigger and bigger every year. Prisons are getting overloaded and 

the death penalty cases are also rising. Its serious stuff. People have become scared to enjoy their lives in fear of getting shot or robbed. Who pays for these

many prisons, the people do.

When I was in school in the USA we learned the many ways to try to stay alive from a possible nuclear war between the US and Russia.

Today´s kids are learning the many ways to try to stay alive from a possible gun-shooter killing people in their schools.   There is something wrong.

One small way to fix this problem is to educate people, teach them a sence of moral, of dignity and compassion. Give people jobs which they enjoy going to and

make their lives feel fullfilled and have a sence of acomplishment. - To feel good about themselves.

Perhaps then, they would not think of doing crimes.

As for those cases which have no solution, the hard-core criminals. I suggest to simply place them on a far away isolated island and let them govern themselves.

Society could really live in peace without these people. 

Also - Put in that isolated island all the illegal guns (but NO Bullets) which have been confiscated in the country. Most guns are not even destroyed when confiscated,

they get simply "re-used" once again back into society. Why is this happening? Who is to blame? I don´t know either, but it is happening.

Would this be a cruel punishment for them?   

They would have to consider having feelings about other people, if they would want to live in peace on that island, if they want to live together.

If they kill themselves,  I would not lose one nights sleep over it. 

As for the part I wrote,

" All people in the land will be recognized as Humans. There will be no longer a "White", "Black", "Hispanic", "Indian", "Gay", or whatever!

So everyone gets treated with the SAME respect and the same laws. "

Another problem I see which many people tend to close their eyes to this problem is Racism. Some people don´t see other
people. What they see is the color of their skin, or their race, or their genre.
It is getting worse in America and the people who govern the country are not helping much. If you tell me its not, then you are probably
living in NeverNeverLand. 
The reality of things is not good when your country has a leader which exploits minority people and considers some others to be not 
their equal.  Downgrading people is not making them equal.  
Perhaps I have a point of view on the world, which is completely diferent from other people, because even though I am a caucasian person ("White")
I have always had friends which were of many races and genres. I do not judge others by the look of their skin but I judge them on their acts
as a human being. My mind has been considered a bit crazy sometimes, but I know what I do.
It will take many many years until society as a whole comes to understand that in every person runs the same colored blood as everyone else.
Its not blue blood, or yellow, or green, it is red blood.
But some do not think so.
And so societies keep fighting their daily lives with racism. They keep living in seperate ghettos in cities.
Everyone seems to be afraid of everyone around them. 
Everyone should be treated equally. No one is better and no one is worse.

One thing I did not write about was religion. But I will include it here. These are strictly my opinions.
If its not racism of skin color,
then it is also a problem of "racism of religion." 
For those that pray to God --- Why do we keep having long wars and tedious discussions about our beliefs if we all pray to one God ?
Is the Muslim God better than the Christian God ?  Is the Jewish God better than the Catholic God?
No, it is not.   They all pray to the same one God. 
As for the other religions in the world (too many to count and I have read many books about them) I cannot say which is the correct belief  to believe in.
Is it just one God (?) or perhaps there are many diferent Gods in this Universe?
Which is the correct religion to pray to?
It gets a bit confusing sometimes when you travel to many parts of this world. But one thing we must all RESPECT is each persons
beliefs, even tho some times they may not be to your feelings.
Having respect for others on this matter of religion(s) , will make you have many friends from many countries,and also bring peace to your mind.
"Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you" 

-

THIS IS DISINFORMATION. USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST.

URGENT POST: I just got off the phone with someone that runs the Super Tuesday voting! It's being moved to Wednesday for everyone but bernie. If you're planning on voting Bloomberg, Biden, Warren, or the others, PLEASE wait until Wednesday otherwise it WILL NOT COUNT

Thank you  :$

Edited by evilentity

locals only