graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Trump gave a one-minute press conference bragging about how the DOW hit 30k. 

fam...it hit 30k after everyone realized it’s impossible for you to be president anymore 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Thought I'd just pop in to say The Supreme Court has denied to hear a case to overturn PA's results from Biden to Trump. Justice Alito (A Bush appointee) issued a one sentence statement: "The application fro injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied". 

5970e7fc2b63221c5c9132a7_giphy-1.gif?w=3

All 50 states and the District of Columbia have certified their presidential results. President-elect Biden is projected to win 306 Electoral College votes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/2020-election-results-certified/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twcnnbrk&utm_content=2020-12-09T22%3A08%3A38&utm_medium=social

10 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

All 50 states and the District of Columbia have certified their presidential results. President-elect Biden is projected to win 306 Electoral College votes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/2020-election-results-certified/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twcnnbrk&utm_content=2020-12-09T22%3A08%3A38&utm_medium=social

Another step into the right direction.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

20 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

remember when this was literally the least newsworthy part of a transition process. those were simpler times. also i was 12

17 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

So apparently people from "New California" and "New Nevada" have joined the Texas lawsuit

do they really think the election has any chance of being overturned now? this is a clown show.

6 minutes ago, violets said:

do they really think the election has any chance of being overturned now? this is a clown show.

Apparently they do.

They've been so brainwashed to the point that they believe they can GENUINELY CEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES and CLAIM NEW TERRITORY. They believe they can start a "civil war".

I highly doubt SCOTUS will do anything since they refused to turn Pennsylvania's results over.

banner.png

ITS OVER

CNN Story

Huffington Post story

Fox

It's so funny to see this all biting him in the ass now. And the fact that Pelosi has the ability to use a Civil War era amendment to refuse to seat 126 republicans.. Good times are coming.

banner.png

On 12/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, Herzeleid said:

People on Parler are mentally ill. I'm sure the Secret Service & FBI are having a blast scanning that app.

really hope that app gets shut down 

So exciting to see this all come to fruition :) If anyone wants to watch the electors vote live! A lot more states will officially cast their electoral votes at 3 p.m. ET.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Herzeleid said:

People on Parler are mentally ill. I'm sure the Secret Service & FBI are having a blast scanning that app.

I wouldn't be surprised, I mean people are required to present their official ID for verification there, like a driver's license. People are so naive, lol... :creep:

25 minutes ago, Venice said:

I wouldn't be surprised, I mean people are required to present their official ID for verification there, like a driver's license. People are so naive, lol... :creep:

inb4 parler is run by the secret service & fbi to arrest all of these loonies:godlaugh:

banner.png

All the way with Biden!!

Just saw that Barr stepped down as Attorney General. Or maybe Trump coerced him out? I just can't believe he's still making changes when he's gonna be out of office next month.

banner.png