Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Dublin, Ireland @ Malahide Castle - June 22, 2019

I was curious as to why her show hasnt sold out yet but the website says there's only 70 tickets left :~)

There will be more than that left - it’s a 20,000 capacity field with GA only. You would have to be extremely famous and wildly known to sell that out and have a career with quite a lot of longevity.

I really hope there's a new song thrown in there.  defeated.png I can only hear Blue Jeans live and watch the OTTR dance so many times

well.. close your eyes then bc lana is gonna stay unbothered singing the same set as alwayshoe.png

i76mrxw.png 

Good thing for her I'm far too poor and live in a ridiculous country that takes 589292432 hours and 985743957329 dollars to escape from, because I would ask her to sign NFR's release date on my arm for shits 'n' giggles. And she would probably stab me in the eye with the Sharpie and storm off.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This might b kinda random, and we know that she'll just perform tf she wants, but I really hope she performs some ballads from her previous records. 

Old Money, SoC, that'd be conceptually blissful w her performing by the castle like c'mooonn it'd be beautifully mind-numbing 

UV/Honeymoon

This might b kinda random, and we know that she'll just perform tf she wants, but I really hope she performs some ballads from her previous records.  

Ew no. Bops only, thank you! I'm praying for Doin' Time, Serial Killer, and Go Go Dancer. :runs:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Or, more likely, it’s because doors are at FOUR O FUCKING CLOCK and curfew is FUCKING ELEVEN.

we’ll be bored SHITLESS

Oh well in that case she'll probably announce another three support acts

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream