Say Yes to Heaven

Cinnamon Girl

For anyone hating on these ballads: MAC wasn't anything just like the short snippet she posted and Venice Bitch was more psychedelic than its snippet

So yeah, I'm excited as hell (even if these are just ballads :creep: )

to be fair at least we knew VB had a GUITAR in the back

girl...another fcking piano song :rip:

Trap beat is coming!

shut the fuck your hole

Out of the 3 assumed piano ballads (HIAB, HTD, and this) I think I like this the most, it's got a nice melody to it. And that subtle beat in the background, the song definetly drops from there with some great drums and maybe guitars added, I can tell. Ugh, I feel like these snippets are so unpredictable because they're always just her voice with piano, but the songs can burst into something else anytime, (well, except HIAB because we know more than a minute of the song and is all piano so far)  why is she treating us this way?? Also, that ''I win'' with the smile...Her mind

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We all know why she posted that snippet and it all has to do with that "I win" at the end and the little smile she did. Our bitch is pissing on AB's grave. ICONIC. this song sounds so good too, ahhh can the album drop already

Where is the snippet?!

Okay omg this snippet is actually reminding me of the White Mustang intro she did live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB3spA0fkgI

She performed variations of that at 3 different shows- I was at the Sydney show she did a rendition at and it was sooooo fucking GORGEOUS. A lot of people said it was probably her just freestyling but I'm praying they make it onto NFR. They were sooo beautiful

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Can't wait for the Charli Xbox fans to leave this board because they can't comprehend a slow, Mazzy Star-ish record without bOpS tO sHaKe mY tWiNk AsS tO

can you please mind your business and leave the charli stans alone? they have nothing to do with this. go check the NFR thread, Y'ALL are the ones bashing every snippet lana posts on instagram and doubting jack's work so, please, shut the fuck up. 

this post was absolutely dumb and useless, but also very sad. i'm so sorry you feel the need to drag others down just so you can feel superior or better than them. too bad that this shit doesn't work, just cause you cAn EnJoY a SlOw ReCoRd it doesn't mean you're better. in fact, i think you're actually trash.

anyways, cinnamon sounds amazing. i loved every song/snippet from this era and i'm ready for the record.

bye.

Okay omg this snippet is actually reminding me of the White Mustang intro she did live:

It actually makes sense!

I really love all these snippets she can beat Honeymoon in my ranking with NFR at this point

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif