Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It [Sylvia]

I'm going to say it; some of the gays here want to see Lana cry, which is disgusting. Same people who thought her best work was when she was depressed and with Barrie. They don't care about her, they care about what they think is good music AKA Lana being in a dark place. It's truly disgusting

tenor.gif?itemid=5491910

This tea.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Nothing but respect for MY single cover

okay this would be an amazing cover (I deleted it from the quote cos it's huge lmao) I could see this as a dope Bartender cover... dare I say even the album cover? Like it would be weird to have sumn picture-perfect from a studio after the MAC, VB and Hope single covers, this would lowkey slay if it was the art for NFR.

nice cocc bro

Nothing but respect for MY single cover

okay this would be an amazing cover (I deleted it from the quote cos it's huge lmao) I could see this as a dope Bartender cover... dare I say even the album cover? Like it would be weird to have sumn picture-perfect from a studio after the MAC, VB and Hope single covers, this would lowkey slay if it was the art for NFR.

I'm actually using it as my current NFR snippets collection cover  :flutter:

I'm going to say it; some of the gays here want to see Lana cry, which is disgusting. Same people who thought her best work was when she was depressed and with Barrie. They don't care about her, they care about what they think is good music AKA Lana being in a dark place. It's truly disgusting

tenor.gif?itemid=5491910

no one cares about your stinky holier than thou attitude

sad bops is where it's at

stupid

She went on record to say that she records sad songs even when she feels happy, and that there were periods of time when she would only write when she felt truly happy. So you are not only pathetic in your fake moral high ground, you are also wrong. Haha. Loser.

no one cares about your stinky holier than thou attitude

sad bops is where it's at

stupid

You and your old grace and frankie watching ass profile picture can have several seats in the special needs section of this establishment hunny. If you want to hear something sad, go put ya ear up to the door of your parents room and listen to em' do the old stank

tumblr_mg9jh465731ql5yr7o2_250.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It

I stan how "but I have it" is in the title, but doesn't appear until the very end. Kinda like you hope she'll feel that way, and then she does. Certainly justifies a reason for the long ass title. 

giphy.gif

I haven't heard the song yet, but like - the lyrics and the single cover have me all kinds of swimming in the heart and stuff. 

Is she going to post about this orrrrr?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can always count on LanaBoards for a consistent dumpsterfire.

Whew welcome back king, bad timing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS