Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It [Sylvia]

exactly, she never said that, she might have just put that song on while recording this video bc she was writting poetry (Sylvia Plath wannabe ;ppppp)

Yeah exactly. I feel like the video is from a few weeks ago. She's probably finishing the poetry thing… that's why she's typing. 

Actually that’s a good point. She never said the song that was playing was the January 9th song. Let’s be real it probably is but either way NEW SINGLE IN A WEEK yall!!!!!!!!! God I can’t wait for this album, it literally is shaping up to be potentially the best record she’s ever put out. So excited ughhhh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Wait, that's actually a pretty good theory. It probably is Sylvia still, but let's keep this in mind

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

SCREAMING I didn't realise those loud bangs were Lana on her typewriter, I thought they were some oddly placed beats and I was shocked no one was commenting on it :toofunny:

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It (Sylvia) - (Stoplight De-lite remix)

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan