millimillenary

Hatchie

hatche-adore-1540410444-640x427.jpg

Hatchie is an Australian-based singer, calling back sounds from bands such as Cocteau Twins, Mazzy Star, My Bloody Valentine, and the shoegaze-era as a whole.

She released her debut EP "Sugar & Spice" on May 25, 2018.

Discography:

5103ud%2BVhRL._SS500.jpg

Sugar & Spice EP:

1. Sure

2. Sleep

3. Sugar & Spice

4. Try

5. Bad Guy

51QoAJG5G2L._SS500.jpg

Sure (Robin Guthrie Remix) - Single:

1. Sure (Robin Guthrie Remix)

2Hatchie.jpg?format=500w

Adored - Single:

1. Adored

Music Videos/Audios:

Try [Video]

Sure [Video] [Audio]

Sure (Robin Guthrie Remix) [Audio]

Sugar & Spice [Video]

Sleep [Video]

Bad Guy [Video]

Adored (Live) [Video]

im really into her, she reminds me a lot of music id listen to as a kid, she also stans charli so how could u not like her

dont know if you have heard of this girl before but she released her main single yesterday of off her debut album which is coming in summer

her debut ep Sugar & Spice from 2018 is also really really gooood! and she is opening for Beach House currently on tour

sry if theres already a topic

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

Can we merge these topics? 

I love Hatchie, I've been obsessed with Without a Blush and then I couldn't believe the fact she has been remixed by Robin from Cocteau Twins himself! 

Hatchie's sound is definitely an emulation of late 90's romantic drama series OST, very reminiscent of Cocteau Twins and The Cranberries, and also I read on an interview she'd love to collab with Patrick and/or Caroline from ex Chairlift so I immediately loved her.

Also she's giving me some pastel sweet Tamaryn vibes

Her new single is out, I don't love it as much as I love WaB or Sure but it's really good:

I can't believe nobody's talking about her here! LB should love her

Also, her cover of Crush is CRAZY. It sounds like it'd fit a You's trailer perfectly lol

23 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Can we merge these topics? 

I love Hatchie, I've been obsessed with Without a Blush and then I couldn't believe the fact she has been remixed by Robin from Cocteau Twins himself! 

Hatchie's sound is definitely an emulation of late 90's romantic drama series OST, very reminiscent of Cocteau Twins and The Cranberries, and also I read on an interview she'd love to collab with Patrick and/or Caroline from ex Chairlift so I immediately loved her.

Also she's giving me some pastel sweet Tamaryn vibes

Her new single is out, I don't love it as much as I love WaB or Sure but it's really good:

I can't believe nobody's talking about her here! LB should love her

Also, her cover of Crush is CRAZY. It sounds like it'd fit a You's trailer perfectly lol

1 hour ago, 88AYM said:

Do I really gotta quote you guys to check her out? You'll love her

@EXODUS @comeintomybedroom @Veinsineon @National Anthem @glitch diva @cinnamongirI @Vulture @lostindarkparadise @Hummingbird @Monsef @June Gloom

Thanks for tagging me, I'm going to check her out because I liked the two youtube links you shared. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Do I really gotta quote you guys to check her out? You'll love her

@EXODUS @comeintomybedroom @Veinsineon @National Anthem @glitch diva @cinnamongirI @Vulture @lostindarkparadise @Hummingbird @Monsef @June Gloom

Omg i do!!! The entire sugar & spice is really good. I love how simple her writing is, it scene without being corny.

I will say that her debut album, Keepsake is beautifully produced, adding noisey elements to her dreamy/sunny sound was an excellent choice, however the hooks were unfortunately weaker.

Stay With Me, Not That Kind, Obsessed, Without a Blush, are still true gems tho!! You guys should check them

She has a patreon account which is pure fanservice (I wish all artists did this) and she has polls where people vote for songs for her to cover MONTHLY. October's cover is Be Sweet by Japanese Breakfast!

She also shares demos and cool stuff on it. I wish I could access it but my country has a lot of those kinds of sites blocked.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????????????? SHE JUST RELEASED HER ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO STREAM

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever