Sign in to follow this  
Charlottexseax

Gabbie Hanna

Gabbie Hannah is a singer, songwriter, content creator (sic) and Storytime Youtuber™ that rose to prominence thanks to her dramas and her story time videos.

She has recently started a singing career, with debatable singles... however, her new song is a bop

I don't understand why she likes so much songs in two parts, just make the damn song longer 

HEY GABBIENATORS! 

Gabbie is finally releasing her long-awaited debut album.

She's releasing the first single off her still-unnamed debut album on the 31st of December, called Rewired.

Gabbie is absolutely batshit insane, out of all the YouTuber-turned-singers that I can think of right now I probably dislike her the most.

But I will admit she is hilarious :creep:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Gabbie is absolutely batshit insane, out of all the YouTuber-turned-singers that I can think of right now I probably dislike her the most.

Fr tho it’s kind of crazy to think she was such a popular creator until she lost her marbles… talk about cuckoo for coco puffs 

Gabbie Hanna finally came out with the first single off her debut album! The song is called Rewired and it's a BANGER

On 12/20/2021 at 2:17 PM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I dislike her as a person too, but IMO she makes the most interesting music out of all the youtubers-turned-singers. 

Some of her songs are genuinely good songs, it's a shame she's like.. actually bad lol

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

listening to her album and i gotta say she's not bad at all. she has pretty solid cuts, reminds me of early p!atd and paramore. maybe if she tried to write for other ppl it would work better because nobody is willing to admit they like a song if she sings it just because she's "problematic", but she is talented