LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

12 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sooo besties RSD drop one is in less than a week! what are yall planning to get? personally i want chromatica yellow and twenty one pilots location sessions and also shrek score

shrek shrek shrek ive been looking for it for months:hair:

If I liked Chromatica, I would definitely get the new deluxe because it seems to be really well made (although I personally think the black vinyl version looks better than the yellow one), but that album ain't for me anyway. Feels a bit rude to release those cheap ass transparent/silver/picture disc versions that only came in a plastic sleeve first and then, an entire year later, give the album the vinyl treatment that it should've got from the beginning, but oh well...

Myself, I definitely wanna get t.A.T.u – 200 km/h In The Wrong Lane (first time it's ever available on vinyl, I think) and the Ariana live album. I might also get the Shygirl EP if I can find it somewhere.

I'm a bit bummed that for the second year in a row, there don't seem to be any RSD-related Madonna releases (unless they do something for RSD Black Friday again). In 2019, we got the I Rise remix EP as well as gorgeous replicas of the original Japanese La Isla Bonita and True Blue EPs on coloured vinyl; in 2018, there was the You Can Dance remix album as well as a really cute picture disc version of her debut album; and in 2016, they released a cute little EP called Like A Virgin & Other Big Hits (again, a replica of the 1984 Japan-only release). So because of that, I've always associated Madonna with Record Store Day, and it would be great if they continued these kind of releases – like, I would die for a cute Justify My Love remix EP on coloured vinyl, or maybe even some Erotica-era stuff. Hopefully in the future!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i'm having the worst week of my life, so to treat myself i just put in my order for Ennio Morricone - Passion on 2xLP from my local record store! i'm super into his work. look at this pretty little thing:

Spoiler

5289168.jpg?20201213013847

and the description of this release just makes me even more excited to pick it up when i can:

Passion is available as a limited edition of 3000 individually numbered copies on pink and purple marbled vinyl lp. The package includes a 4-page insert with liner notes written by Claudio Fuiano. The gatefold sleeve contains a diamond glitter foil spot varnish on the outside and images of iconic movie posters on the inside.

so pumped! :angie: i do hope to eventually get the other Ennio Morricone theme releases, but for now this'll do to cheer me up!

i'm honestly not sure i'm gonna pick anything up for RSD... i really can't afford it although i never got Chromatica on vinyl and that's my second fave Gaga album, so hmmm...... :dua:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

sooo besties RSD drop one is in less than a week! what are yall planning to get? personally i want chromatica yellow and twenty one pilots location sessions and also shrek score

acquired both couldnt find shrek :( !! did you guys get what you wanted

I got my yellow Chromatica copy! :defeated:

(right after I had given up and just purchased the black version from Gaga's store + the clear version to put insider the nice packaging from the black version :rip: so now I have three copies of Chromatica coming, take my coins I guess Gaga :rip: )

I may or may not have snatched t.A.T.u and Ari, I guess I can't really be sure until I receive a dispatch email snsnnsnsn. Also if anyone knows an EU-based store that is selling the Shygirl one, please let me know! <3

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

went shopping with my friends today and we had wagamama’s so i didn’t have enough money to get any record store day things cuz that restaurant is soooo expensive

but my friend got the easy life life’s a beach goldfish cover for her sister, kind of bummed because i haven’t got a new vinyl in forever :xcry:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I just got a Kallax shelf unit for my turntable/vinyl/other things and I'm so happy with it ? 

Spoiler

thDHDcD.jpg

Also are any of you getting anything from RSD drop 2 this weekend? I'm thinking of getting the Amy Winehouse remixes and the St. Vincent Piggy/Sad But True 7" 

Most of these were given to me by my aunt. 

Also I have WAY more CDs

Spoiler
  1. Aerosmith - Greatest Hits (1980)
  2. Al Goodman and His Orchestra - Selection from Rose Marie (1949)
  3. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black (2007)
  4. Andy Williams/The Williams Brothers - Christmas With Andy Williams And The Williams Brothers (1971)
  5. Atreyu - So Others May Live/When the Day is Done (2015)
  6. The Beach Boys - Fun. Fun. Fun.  (1964)
  7. The Beatles ‎- Beatles VI (1965)
  8. The Beatles - Love Songs (1977)
  9. The Beatles ‎- We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper (1981) - my mom's
  10. The Beatles ‎- I Want To Hold Your Hand/I Saw Her Standing There (1984) - my mom's
  11. Bing Crosby - Drifting and Dreaming (1949)
  12. Bing Crosby/The Jesters/Bob Haggart And His Orchestra - Who Threw The Overalls In Mrs. Murphy's Chowder/It's The Same Old Shillelagh (1949)
  13. Bing Crosby - When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (1950)
  14. Bing Crosby/The Andrews Sisters - Merry Christmas (1953)
  15. Bing Crosby - When Irish Eyes Are Smiling/The Rose Of Tralee (1973)
  16. Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman (1970)
  17. Cat Stevens - Teaser and the Firecat (1971)
  18. Cat Stevens - Izitso (1977)
  19. Cher - Dancing Queen (2018)
  20. Dennis Day - Walt Disney Presents Dennis Day In The Story Of Johnny Appleseed (1964)
  21. Donovan - Donovan's Greatest Hits (1969)
  22. The Duprees - The Duprees Sing Volume 2 (unknown date)
  23. Elton John - Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player (1973)
  24. Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits (1967)
  25. Frank Sinatra - The Best of Frank Sinatra (1979)
  26. Frankie Avalon - 16 Greatest Hits (1973)
  27. Frankie Millard - The Hits of Barry Manilow (1977)
  28. Glenn Van Warrebey - Hypnosis: For Self-Improvement & Actualizing Your Potential (1977)
  29. Guy Lombardo And His Royal Canadians - Waltzland (1951)
  30. Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other Delights (1965)
  31. Herman's Hermits - The Best of Herman's Hermits (1965)
  32. The Italia Concert Orchestra/Angelo Di Pippo - Music From The Motion Picture The Godfather (1972)
  33. In This Moment - Black Widow (2014)
  34. Jim Nabors - Jim Nabors' Christmas Album (1967)
  35. Jim Nabors - Jim Nabors Sings The Lord's Prayer And Other Sacred Songs (1968)
  36. Jim Nabors - The Jim Nabors Hour (1970)
  37. John Davidson - My Christmas Favorites (1969)
  38. John Denver - Windsong (1975)
  39. Johnny Mathis - Johnny's Greatest Hits (1958)
  40. Johnny Mathis - Merry Christmas (1958)
  41. Johnny Mathis/The Ray Conniff Singers - Christmas With(1972)
  42. Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin' (1967)
  43. JoJo - good to know (2020)
  44. Kermit Leslie & Orch. - Marches Brass And Percussion (unknown date)
  45. Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (2012)
  46. Les Brown And His Band Of Renown & Ames Brothers - Undecided/Sentimental Journey (1951)
  47. Liza Minnelli - The Liza Minnelli Foursider (1970)
  48. Mark Monte And The Continentals ‎-  Dancing At The Habana Hilton (unknown date)
  49. The Mills Brothers - Famous Barber Shop Ballads Volume Two (1949)
  50. The Mills Brothers - Souvenir Album (1951)
  51. Mitch Miller And The Gang - Still More Sing Along With Mitch (1959)
  52. The Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost Chord (1968)
  53. The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn (1972)
  54. The Moody Blues - Octave (1978)
  55. The Moody Blues - Long Distance Voyager (1981)
  56. The Moody Blues - The Other Side of Life (1986)
  57. My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. (2002)
  58. My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (2004)
  59. Nancy Sinatra - Movin' With Nancy (1967)
  60. Nancy Sinatra - See The Little Children/100 Years (1968)
  61. Nat King Cole - Brazilian Love Song/Thank You, Pretty Baby (1968)
  62. King Cole/Fred Waring And The Pennsylvanians - Christmas With Nat King Cole And Fred Waring & The Pennsylvanians (1973)
  63. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (1969)
  64. New Years Day - Malevolence (2015)
  65. Orquesta De Manuel S. Acuña - Mexican Folk Dances (unknown date)
  66. Panic! at the Disco - Too Rare to Live, Too Rare to Die! (2013)
  67. Panic! at the Disco - Pray for the Wicked (2017)
  68. Pat Benatar - In the Heat of the Night (1979)
  69. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky/Leonard Bernstein/The New York Philharmonic Orchestra - Swan Lake Ballet Suite (1969)
  70. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
  71. The Ray Charles Singers - Summertime (1957)
  72. The Righteous Brothers - Soul & Inspiration (1966)
  73. The Rolling Stones - Greatest Hits (1977) - missing LP2
  74. Roy Orbison - Roy Orbison's Greatest Hits (1962)
  75. Sam Smith - Love Goes (2020)
  76. Sammy Kaye - Midnight Serenade (1958)
  77. Santana - Borboletta (1974)
  78. Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye - Midnight Serenade (1958)
  79. The Shirelles - The Shirelles Greatest Hits (1963)
  80. Simon & Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary And Thyme (1966)
  81. Steve Lawrence - Lawrence Goes Latin (1960)
  82. Taylor Swift - Lover (2019)
  83. Taylor Swift - Evermore (2020)
  84. Toshiro Mayuzumi - The Bible ... In The Beginning (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Album) (1966)
  85. Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die (1970)
  86. Various Artists - That Christmas Feeling! (unknown date)
  87. Various Artists - Show Boat (1962)
  88. Various Artists - Golden Goodies - Vol. 2 (1963)
  89. Various Artists - Grease (1978)
  90. Various Artists - Roots of Rock (1989)

I'm a bit late but I just found this thread and wanted to tell y'all what I got for RSD (my first RSD actually) :rock:

t.A.T.u - 200 km/h In The Wrong Lane (Coke Bottle Clear 12'') 

Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim/Operator (Orange 12'')

Jake Bugg - All I Need (Red 10'')

Ariana Grande - K Bye For Now (Black 12'' x 3)

Ed Sheeran - The A Team (Clear Picture Disc 12'')

Little Mix - Confetti (Neon Pink 12'')

Haim ft Taylor Swift - Gasoline (Blue Marbled 7'')

Lady Gaga - Chromatica (Yellow Translucent 12'')

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

God is really testing me with Lana's vinyl ( it's my bank actually). I've already ranted on this forum I'm just not sure on what thread that Amazon declined my card and I wasn't able to get brand new BTD and UV for 12€ and 20€. Than I found a most likely blue gatefold BTD German version for 14€ and the site also declined my card. Then I releazed that PayPal doesn't allow me to transfer money from my card to Pp. What the actual fuck. I pretty lucky with finding deals for other albums on sites like Ebay and ordering them without any problems but my bank really said "No Lana for your crazy ass, buy something actually useful". Time for an another trip to my bank and mentally preparing myself to be sent with "We will be working on it in the future".

:stareney::eyeroll:

I got it in the end I didn't even need to transfer money lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, shady said:

God is really testing me with Lana's vinyl ( it's my bank actually). I've already ranted on this forum I'm just not sure on what thread that Amazon declined my card and I wasn't able to get brand new BTD and UV for 12€ and 20€. Than I found a most likely blue gatefold BTD German version for 14€ and the site also declined my card. Then I releazed that PayPal doesn't allow me to transfer money from my card to Pp. What the actual fuck. I pretty lucky with finding deals for other albums on sites like Ebay and ordering them without any problems but my bank really said "No Lana for your crazy ass, buy something actually useful". Time for an another trip to my bank and mentally preparing myself to be sent with "We will be working on it in the future".

:stareney::eyeroll:

Omg the blue btd for 14??? Teach me your ways miss

original.gif