LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08P83ZS5J?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image
Ok, So my collection sleeps in Really Useful Boxes’ 35xl containers.

And since pandemic hit, They’ve been like out of stock everywhere including the manufacturer.

It breaks my heart having to buy another style, I’ve found these cloth bound ones on Amazon & they’re actually good quality, I’ll still buy my beloveds once in stock - but I do recommend this product:

Spoiler

81-E5157-D-4-E51-4-DD4-A6-A0-EAF61796-A3
9-BA41865-E179-4425-BCBB-5-F8-C2713746-D

886-D6215-EA63-4-C6-E-A9-C9-FE772-B072-E

19-CA37-AC-F710-4-D13-B584-0548-AE979403

I changed the direction since the Charli picture, and in picture 2 you can see I’ve put a cut to fit piece of cardboard to be a buffer between the handle & vinyl. Atm I will not move the records in these containers.

Anyway I approve of this product & if you’re in the market for record storage, Here’s your sign!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I'm flattered by the fact that people who work in vinyl stores claim that Lana's records sell out in a couple days after arriving. The stans won't give up on being stans with their average salary of 500$:sass:

Also, UV 1LP is literally 50€ everywhere, the average 1LP is 35€ btw. I don't know if there's a 1LP that's more expensive than Ultraviolence. There's probably a really high demand for that record hence why they sell ir for such a ridiculous price. I bought a brand new 2LP of UV for 30€ by searching on the internet for hours and hours and finally finding a good deal. Record stores here are really greedy that their workers don't even want to buy from them. I was literally sharing sites with good deals with a worker as well as him sharing some knowledge lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, shady said:

I'm flattered by the fact that people who work in vinyl stores claim that Lana's records sell out in a couple days after arriving. The stans won't give up on being stans with their average salary of 500$:sass:

Also, UV 1LP is literally 50€ everywhere, the average 1LP is 35€ btw. I don't know if there's a 1LP that's more expensive than Ultraviolence. There's probably a really high demand for that record hence why they sell ir for such a ridiculous price. I bought a brand new 2LP of UV for 30€ by searching on the internet for hours and hours and finally finding a good deal. Record stores here are really greedy that their workers don't even want to buy from them. I was literally sharing sites with good deals with a worker as well as him sharing some knowledge lmao. 

The fact that I literally bought the Ultraviolence 2LP deluxe edition for € 11 from Lana's official store back in 2019. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

what color is everyone Unreleased bootleg vinyl? I see tons of colors but my A/B is pink marble and my C/D is like flesh marble colored and I really only see one or the other in different people's pressings :legend:also I think mine is slightly warped lmao I can't tell cause some the songs are seemingly fine but Hollywood is really off tone I kinda like it tho gives it Dealer leak vibes :bop:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

my most prized record is my almost famous 2LP purple vinyl soundtrack💜 also a box set of soundtracks to old (20s-70s) warner bros films i found for cheap at a little store run out of a lady's home. theres some dialogue from the films on them too. and maybe my 3 nirvana records<33 one of which is also purple. the only lana i have is btd :toofloppy:

So i pre-ordered the Aaliyah vinyl from her official site ONE YEAR AGO. The vinyl has been through endless delays due to manufacturing issues. Frustratingly another company named VMP released a vinyl of the same album which is actually much nicer than the one I purchased (and it actually got released in April) so I cancelled my pre-order and now have this on the way, thank fuck. What a waste of time, no idea why her store couldn’t get this made in time since other companies are doing so easily…

Aaliyah-Aaliyah-Vinyl-Me-Please-Exclusiv

On 9/24/2022 at 11:25 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

i love exclusive lana records but this is the biggest waste of money ever. i feel secondhand embarrassment for this man. the record & sleeve do not even seem that great quality. they did both lana & the painter dirty with this release. even if the money does go to "charity", most charities are scams & do not even help the people the claim to. i am not surprised lana was not very enthusiastic about this release.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

On 9/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, Coney Island King said:

So i pre-ordered the Aaliyah vinyl from her official site ONE YEAR AGO. The vinyl has been through endless delays due to manufacturing issues. Frustratingly another company named VMP released a vinyl of the same album which is actually much nicer than the one I purchased (and it actually got released in April) so I cancelled my pre-order and now have this on the way, thank fuck. What a waste of time, no idea why her store couldn’t get this made in time since other companies are doing so easily…

Aaliyah-Aaliyah-Vinyl-Me-Please-Exclusiv

thats weird cz I saw One In a Million at target, meaning that the delays are just excuses  :gasp:

Ok, So when Lust For Life was released.

Signed copies came with the additional jacket which was signed & a sealed coke clear record.

Was there any instances we know of that black copies came with an extra “possibly unsigned” jacket?

Thanks…

EDIT:

Or if unsigned coke came with extra jackets?

IMG-3521.jpg