LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

On 10/9/2022 at 11:25 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, So when Lust For Life was released.

Signed copies came with the additional jacket which was signed & a sealed coke clear record.

Was there any instances we know of that black copies came with an extra “possibly unsigned” jacket?

Thanks…

EDIT:

Or if unsigned coke came with extra jackets?

very late to this but unsigned coke didn’t come with extra jackets since it was the urban exclusive xxx

gEqP.gif

4 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

hey guys i think this is the best thread for this question:

what is the website for buying vinyls? i live in turkey <europe-asia> for the record

i ordered from amazon

I'm seriously getting fed up with collecting but I still somehow have the will to do it. Prices were always much higher in my country (35€+ for a 1LP basic ass album ) so I? always turned to online shopping unless it was second hand. There was f,s this German site that had cheap vinyl and cheap shipping, thank God I got Ultraviolence deluxe version there but since prices got up, the shipping got 5x more expensive. Now Ebay is the only place I shop and when I travel to an EU country since everything there is 30% cheaper. I always bring a half empty suitcase just in case. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:oprah:

Last time I didn't do that I had to sacrifice my sneakers #2 so my new Levi's and Honeymoon album and Lana's book of poems could return home. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

6 hours ago, shady said:

I'm seriously getting fed up with collecting but I still somehow have the will to do it. Prices were always much higher in my country (35€+ for a 1LP basic ass album ) so I? always turned to online shopping unless it was second hand. There was f,s this German site that had cheap vinyl and cheap shipping, thank God I got Ultraviolence deluxe version there but since prices got up, the shipping got 5x more expensive. Now Ebay is the only place I shop and when I travel to an EU country since everything there is 30% cheaper. I always bring a half empty suitcase just in case. 

Yeah I’ve noticed the increase in prices too.. It’s really crazy, you can’t find anymore a 1LP record for less than 30€ nowadays. For the green pressing of Ocean Blvd I had to pay 50€ :toofloppy: from a shop from my own country!! It’s got to the point that I only pre-order the albums that I know I will 100% like and I just wait for the others to go on sale. In the past I used to buy more randomly but now I just can’t afford it anymore so I stick to the artists I’m really fan of :/

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

hey guys i think this is the best thread for this question:

what is the website for buying vinyls? i live in turkey <europe-asia> for the record

I don’t know if these ship to Turkey, but as an European I buy from: 

jpc.de 

HHV.de

fnac.com

discotecalaziale.com

spindizzyrecords.com

(unfortunately the shipping prices of some of these are high but it’s better than to pay extra fees from the UK/US)

also you could try to see if there’s a record shop near you and ask them if they have something/can make some orders for you :)!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

12 hours ago, shady said:

Last time I didn't do that I had to sacrifice my sneakers #2 so my new Levi's and Honeymoon album and Lana's book of poems could return home. 

I pledge allegiance to my flag

giphy.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

thinking about buying the midnights varients, just to have them, since there's a song featuring lana and it'd be a shame not to have all of them...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hey! i love collecting vinyl but i have a very small collection right now lol i’ve got aka, paradise, uv, lfl, cotcc, bb, and electra heart.

honestly i wish i had a much larger collection but collecting records is so fucking expensive today and there’s nothing good at the thrift stores near me :sadcore:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

What’s everyone got on pre-order right now? I was thinking about it earlier and I think I have 7 :w8ing:

-DYK (Pink)

-DYK (Green)

-DYK (White)

-The National - First Two Pages of Frankenstein (Clear)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Hazy Gold)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Tri color)

-Melanie Martinez - Portals (Pink/Black splatter)

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

On 2/2/2023 at 7:21 PM, American Whore said:

thinking about buying the midnights varients, just to have them, since there's a song featuring lana and it'd be a shame not to have all of them...

I kinda want a black pressing, Even though my blue is Literally perfect in every way…

IMG-3521.jpg

my pre-orders currently

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09XT3H8FD been waiting on this one since October (the release date was pushed back liek three times :cryney:)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BP46PVVG

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BWH5M965

edit - my full collection

Edited by The Siren

13 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

What’s everyone got on pre-order right now?

Waiting on the corrected Zella Day Sunday in Heaven disc, Red -

Ellie Goulding’s Higher than Heaven, Signed, Recycled vinyl -

The 5 DYKs -

Poppy’s Stagger, Silvery Grey -

Florence’s Dance Fever Live at MSG -

Whenyoung’s Paragon Songs, Brown -

Gorillaz’ Cracker Island - 

Depeche Mode’s Memento Mori - 

Tove Lo’s Dirt Femme, UO Pink -

Tove Lo’s Dirt Femme, VMP Blue -

- Going to purchase the Black Dirt Femme in person…

IMG-3521.jpg