LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

There you go:

pkW9F62.jpg

pHSXtUQ.jpg

I didn't even know Zara Larsson's album was available on vinyl, now I lowkey want it.

Thank you! how did you do ti to embed it?  :facepalm:  I am still a Lana Boards dummy.

Fun thing is that I found Zara's album the day I went to buy Halsey's HFK and I did not know it was available on vinyl either :fabcat:

Thank you! how did you do ti to embed it?  :facepalm:  I am still a Lana Boards dummy.

Fun thing is that I found Zara's album the day I went to buy Halsey's HFK and I did not know it was available on vinyl either :fabcat:

Once you've uploaded it to imgur, you click "open in new tab" so you get the URL with the .jpg ending, like https://i.imgur.com/pkW9F62.jpg. Copy that URL, then just click the "insert image" button on LanaBoards and paste that URL.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@hydrangeas

A couple of bootleg singles of live recordings from festivals. found them on Ebay from a Greek bootlegger. One has Body Electric/Video games, the other is Cherry/Born to die. 

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Live-in-Sweden-Way-Out-West-Gotenborg-12-8-2017/release/12238255

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Live-At-Lollapalooza-Brasil-2018/release/12238200

i saw people posted cool photos of their collections while i was in boston so i'm a bit late but here are some deep fried photos of my collection + my latest finds 

a85000d3282fd3066d5b10e1408e5c8efbf25ed11e219ed7eaed963dac2fda6165494bb8d6edd3c6

these are so pretty, i love your little flower garland <3 very lizzy  :flutter:

This is so so cute! Sometimes I wish I had a more modest collection so I could do a cute set up on display like this. It’s really classy. Which records do you take down and spin the most?

thanks so much! :party: those 4 totes on the left are completely full of CDs, that used to be my main passion with collecting- so when I decided to really get into collecting vinyl heavily I definitely wanted to make an effort to just choose the records that I felt were essentials to me to have on my shelf. 

I definitely still display and collect more than I sit down and have time to listen at this point in my life, but I really pull my Lana records out the most I think. She's one of just a few artists right that I have their full discography on vinyl on my shelf.

H0bDaqU.gif

thanks so much! :party: those 4 totes on the left are completely full of CDs, that used to be my main passion with collecting- so when I decided to really get into collecting vinyl heavily I definitely wanted to make an effort to just choose the records that I felt were essentials to me to have on my shelf.

I definitely still display and collect more than I sit down and have time to listen at this point in my life, but I really pull my Lana records out the most I think. She's one of just a few artists right that I have their full discography on vinyl on my shelf.

This was my intention as well lol. At first only Lana, then my favourite albums by my other favourite artists, then albums by non-favourite artists that still felt essential (stuff by Amy Winehouse, Nirvana, Whitney Houston), then I started buying my non-favourite albums by my favourite albums for completion's sake too, and at one point I just started randomly buying everything I see. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Little heads up for y'all...

Urban Outfitters has a "buy one, get one 50 % off" sale because of Black Friday, plus free international shipping on orders over $ 50! This might be your chance to get their exclusive NFR, as well as Britney's albums, Turn Off The Light, and many more exclusive vinyl releases from Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Mariah Carey, Billie Eilish, Halsey etc.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Today I took out all my holiday records, as I usually do this time of year. Then I was wondering what holiday records everyone else has and which ones we love the most. I only have 6 Christmas records but I hope when I’m old, I have a giant collection like my nan had. As cliche as it sounds, my two favourites are the Beach Boys one and the Phil Spector one. They’re classics. Anyway, here’s a picture of my holiday records and I’d love to see yours too.

B252459-F-F167-433-C-A993-0-CFABD4114-D3

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Today I took out all my holiday records, as I usually do this time of year. Then I was wondering what holiday records everyone else has and which ones we love the most. I only have 6 Christmas records but I hope when I’m old, I have a giant collection like my nan had. As cliche as it sounds, my two favourites are the Beach Boys one and the Phil Spector one. They’re classics. Anyway, here’s a picture of my holiday records and I’d love to see yours too.

B252459-F-F167-433-C-A993-0-CFABD4114-D3

You know what would look super cute next to your collection?

gwen%2Bstefani%2Balbum%2Bmake%2Bit%2Bfel

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif