LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

My pre-orders

Kali Uchis- Red Moon In Venus (Store Exclusive Red)

Boygenius- The Record (Store Exclusive Blue)

Lana Del Rey- Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd (Amazon Exclusive Pink)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

my pre-orders currently

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09XT3H8FD been waiting on this one since October (the release date was pushed back liek three times :cryney:)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BP46PVVG

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BWH5M965

Wow that Exocrine album is gorgeous.

Your collection is impressive to say the least :true: I have about 100 albums in my record collection, and maybe 3 CDs. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

20 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I kinda want a black pressing, Even though my blue is Literally perfect in every way…

I ordered the other three but haven't found the blue at Target yet and haven't found the lavender so i need the same two to have all 5 :icant:

25 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

What’s everyone got on pre-order right now? I was thinking about it earlier and I think I have 7 :w8ing:

-DYK (Pink)

-DYK (Green)

-DYK (White)

-The National - First Two Pages of Frankenstein (Clear)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Hazy Gold)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Tri color)

-Melanie Martinez - Portals (Pink/Black splatter)

I kinda wanna get a copy of Portals, i like how those vinyls look but right now all I have are Amazon DYK pink and ldr exclusive white DYK. I already told my local record shop to hold me a copy of the green DYK vinyl and i'll find the red one at target when it's out :illumilana2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

What’s everyone got on pre-order right now? I was thinking about it earlier and I think I have 7 :w8ing:

-DYK (Pink)

-DYK (Green)

-DYK (White)

-The National - First Two Pages of Frankenstein (Clear)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Hazy Gold)

-Niall Horan - The Show (Tri color)

-DYK (Pink)

-DYK (Green)

-DYK (White)

-Kali Uchis - Red Moon in Venus (Salmon)

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I ordered the other three but haven't found the blue at Target yet and haven't found the lavender so i need the same two to have all 5 :icant:

Which one are you guys referring to as blue? Jade Green? I have all five, and kind of regret it because the album has not aged well for me. I was obsessed when it came out but I never listen to it anymore. :rip:

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Which one are you guys referring to as blue? Jade Green? I have all five, and kind of regret it because the album has not aged well for me. I was obsessed when it came out but I never listen to it anymore. :rip:

omg I’m an idiot there is a blue one I almost  forgot 

topsters2-2-1.png

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

omg I’m an idiot there is a blue one I almost  forgot 

i was about to say :thumb3:

but no i didn't care for the album at all when it came out and then i listened and it's kind of a bop? i actually really enjoy the first half of the album a L O T so i wanted all the vinyl variants and too, there's a lana related (small feature) song on it. i've been buying every lana related vinyl lately. like even the boxset from FJM last year that had her cover in it. i'll buy rob's too when it's getting closer to coming out lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i actually really enjoy the first half of the album a L O T so i wanted all the vinyl variants and too, there's a lana related (small feature) song on it. 

At least TS did different covers and gatefolds for each variant (like Lana also is doing for DYK). And of course you can make them into a clock with the back covers if you want :oopna:

The variants all sound about the same, Blood Moon has a skip for me on Labyrinth. The Lavender probably sounds marginally worse than the others but it’s very close. They’re good pressings, no static. 

topsters2-2-1.png

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

At least TS did different covers and gatefolds for each variant (like Lana also is doing for DYK). And of course you can make them into a clock with the back covers if you want :oopna:

The variants all sound about the same, Blood Moon has a skip for me on Labyrinth. The Lavender probably sounds marginally worse than the others but it’s very close. They’re good pressings, no static. 

I still couldn’t believe when I saw they formed a clock, I was like bitch has lost her damned mind!

Great at selling records…

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I know it sounds pretentious as fuck but I'm very particular about vinyl tbh :teehee: like I specifically do NOT open color vinyl, I don't even slit open the side to look at it, i keep it in the cellophane and if, and only if, i find an extra copy, I'll buy it and open it. That way if it goes out of print and I have a copy, it's still in mint condition and if one day i need money i have some small sort of investment :air2: especially if I can have the entire full collection of one album, like DYK's 4 vinyl variants. i got all variants of COCC and BB too when they were pre-orderable lol the only one i opened is my extra target red copy of BB and an extra red copy of COCC (and i think i have an extra cream color vinyl of COCC too? i don't remember)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I know it sounds pretentious as fuck but I'm very particular about vinyl tbh :teehee: like I specifically do NOT open color vinyl, I don't even slit open the side to look at it, i keep it in the cellophane and if, and only if, i find an extra copy, I'll buy it and open it. That way if it goes out of print and I have a copy, it's still in mint condition and if one day i need money i have some small sort of investment :air2: especially if I can have the entire full collection of one album, like DYK's 4 vinyl variants. i got all variants of COCC and BB too when they were pre-orderable lol the only one i opened is my extra target red copy of BB and an extra red copy of COCC (and i think i have an extra cream color vinyl of COCC too? i don't remember)

I respect the dedication but I don’t have that kind of self control :hooker:. I do put them all in inner sleeves and put the jacket in an outer sleeve, but they end up getting opened for sure. 

topsters2-2-1.png

On 2/23/2023 at 10:53 PM, American Whore said:

if you ever sell any one of your BB LPs let me know :hooker: (just probably not the target edition cos i have the target edition on CD)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BTNXRZNX

https://store.periphery.net/products/periphery-v-djent-is-not-a-genre-lp-translucent-black-ice-w-silver-splatter

https://usmerch.ashnikko.com/products/weedkiller-galaxy-vinyl-lp

So during Record Store Day I purchased the BTD PE Slipcase vinyl, Yes I know it’s something I should’ve owned by now…

what’s odd is the insert has rounded corners, The sleeve is still paper white - but now poly lined, and the vinyl feels like it’s 180g - I don’t recall the standard being so.

I’m trying to find my original copy to compare, But was this the way this slipcase version always was? Or was it recently reproduced?

EDIT:

Oh yeah, No explicit logo either.

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

So during Record Store Day I purchased the BTD PE Slipcase vinyl, Yes I know it’s something I should’ve owned by now…

what’s odd is the insert has rounded corners, The sleeve is still paper white - but now poly lined, and the vinyl feels like it’s 180g - I don’t recall the standard being so.

I’m trying to find my original copy to compare, But was this the way this slipcase version always was? Or was it recently reproduced?

EDIT:

Some pressings with have different inner paper sleeves. Some have the sharp corners, some rounded, some lined with the plastic, or some in just the plastic (I prefer the plastic)

But almost every retail vinyl come with the cheap paper only inner sleeve 

On 4/24/2023 at 9:05 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

EDIT:

yea thw copy of paradise in the btd: pe slipcase is better quality than the standard. its like how the deluxe born to die is also better quality than the standard and the deluxe is thw one that you'd get to go in the slipcase. hope that helps!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

yea thw copy of paradise in the btd: pe slipcase is better quality than the standard. its like how the deluxe born to die is also better quality than the standard and the deluxe is thw one that you'd get to go in the slipcase. hope that helps!

Yeah, really glad I picked it up. Would’ve been kicking myself if I hadn’t…

IMG-3521.jpg