Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Del Rey x Jared Leto - GUCCI GUILTY

So who's buying it? Never worn any fragrances but I'm def getting it. Idc if it smells ultrafeminine. I wanna have the illusion I smell like Lana or that she's w me  :candy:

I can't even afford her singles on itunes, let alone a Gucci fragrance  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't even afford her singles on itunes, let alone a Gucci fragrance  :toofunny:

Oh yes of course I'll have to sell one of my kidneys but still I'm def getting it

Btw anyone know tips on assurance fraud? 

ZKcaooE.png

The bottles - 

45690931241_cde44b0da3_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The bottles - 

45690931241_cde44b0da3_o.jpg

tenor.gif

Can we say an god bless and an amen to Gucci for giving us VISUALS and BTD tier looks..she looks stunning

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Watch her slaying those visuals for Gucci but wearing Adidas gear (with no styling & glam) for the NFR cover

Im not sure these aesthetics (gucci ones) would fit NFR sound but that doesn't mean she should do something less chic..lets pray for not Adidas clothes

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Funny how Lana was committed for environment and climatic change during Lust For Life era, and now she's promoting the most toxic industries with Gucci and Apple :(

Why is Gucci toxic?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I can understand the hate with Apple (they treat their workers like shit in China) but I'm confused about Gucci. What makes them toxic? :/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can understand the hate with Apple (they treat their workers like shit in China) but I'm confused about Gucci. What makes them toxic? :/

There is a huge problem within the fashion industry as a whole really, but where do you think all the clothes go once they’re out of style?! They usually go to other places & get dumped there. Also a lot, but not all fashion labels essentially pay some workers CENTS to make the clothes or fabric in other countries in terrible conditions. People have died from this. It’s especially prevalent in fast fashion (ZARA, Fashion Nova, Charlotte Ruse, Forever 21, etc.)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

technical question for anyone who might know - will it be a new formulation, or is it the same old Gucci Guilty fragrance that's been out for a couple of years?

'cos that one's too floral, for my liking - i've always liked perfumes more on the sweeter side...

rihKQ8M.gif

There is a huge problem within the fashion industry as a whole really, but where do you think all the clothes go once they’re out of style?! They usually go to other places & get dumped there. Also a lot, but not all fashion labels essentially pay some workers CENTS to make the clothes or fabric in other countries in terrible conditions. People have died from this. It’s especially prevalent in fast fashion (ZARA, Fashion Nova, Charlotte Ruse, Forever 21, etc.)

But if I understand you correctly, you're talking about cheaper brands here? Gucci is more luxurious and high end than what we mortals can afford, so I doubt most of their stuff gets dumped after a few years. I could be wrong though, but if I could afford a Gucci (or any other brand) sweater or bag, I'd keep it my whole life. Some things also get a higher value with time, hehe. I've also heard of vintage stores that specialize in high end brands and either rent them out or sell them for different purposes, like film settings or magazine shoots. Not to mention private persons selling stuff on the internet as second hand or on auction houses. I'm not sure how common it is overseas, but it can be pretty common here.

I have no idea how Gucci treats their staff, but I guess the worst thing they do (and all the others as well) is using leather, fur,(feathers? crystals, gems and diamonds from people with low wages?) and dying colors/different treatment chemicals that might end up in water and affect the environment?

I'm not trying to come at you, I'm just really interested in the fashion world and did a project in high school about different chemicals that can be found in clothes, haha. (Don't buy athletic clothes with silver particles, guys!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png