Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana attending Gucci's 'Forever Guilty' event at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles, CA - November 2, 2018

The face fillers are back...

What are you talking about? Her face hasn't looked this great in years. If anything, it seems like the fillers are subsiding. 

What are you talking about? Her face hasn't looked this great in years. If anything, it seems like the fillers are subsiding.

dude they were gone like a week ago I think she had them done for the event,look at the lower jaw they're just subtle and better done now.

um everyone's faces change constantly :toofunny: it depends on your sleep, your diet, your hormones... god everytime y'all see her shout OMG FILLERS!!!!!!!!!11

Urgh she's fucked me over so hard... Like giving me them UV vibes / looks at Apple and with the NFR aesthetic then throwing it back to 2012 with that iconic look. Damn Lana, why you like this?

I wonder what they will smell like, I hope the one for females isn't too girly.

Not sure where I heard this or if I'm making it up, but Lana has said she likes masculine scents. I feel like it won't be super feminine. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Not sure where I heard this or if I'm making it up, but Lana has said she likes masculine scents. I feel like it won't be super feminine. 

Hm, do you think she has a say in the production of the scent? I think she's just the face for it... and I doubt that she had time to work on a perfume when she's been touring a lot and worked in the studio afterwards.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hm, do you think she has a say in the production of the scent? I think she's just the face for it... and I doubt that she had time to work on a perfume when she's been touring a lot and worked in the studio afterwards.

I mean no, but if she was asked to be the face of it, they think it suits her in some way and she also likes it enough to advertise it yknow?

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

The female one actually uses an ingredient usually used for men. It’s a nice neutral smell...I may get it for myself.

You're sure? You're not talking about the previous Guilty's now? :O I'm all here for a more masculine scent, I prefer fresh, citrus-y scents or wood-leather ones. Not that I own a fragrance, but you know.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png