fl0ridakil0s

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

i loved it!!! i thought it was going to be horrible as riverdale but i gave it a chance and it turned out to be good!!!

i love kiernan a lot - im a huge mad men fan - and she still looks like a baby, she looks so much younger than 16 tbh babyy

anyway, as i type this, im finishing the tv show and i liked it

update

the last scene was so shitty and cringy that it made me hate the whole last episode

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Yeah, it mentions a lot of witchcraft. I've seen some (minimal) complaints about how the show portrays wicca/paganism in a wrong light because of how they associate witchcraft with satanism. If you're like super catholic or have strong beliefs towards God you may not like the show because the witches worship Satan a lot and refer to him as God, whereas God/Jesus is called "false God". As for the story, I don't think this season has a clear arc. It shows Sabrina dealing with this new chapter of her life where she has responsabilities as a witch but doesn't want to give up on the human side of her life, but each episode focus on different things like her baptism, her life at the Academy, demon possessions and stuff. Although her relationship with Harvey is a huge part of the series (sometimes it's even annoying) I still enjoyed the show and I think it's worth a shot.

Hm I like the sound of that! Thank you so much for taking that time :)

It bothers me to no end that Salem never talks

I think it's cute that he speaks more with his actions and the mysterious shots of him helping Sabrina was a good choice

+ I like when they talk with meows and only Sabrina understanding him I was giggling when that was happening

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

anyone else think there's a lot of lazyness going on in the plot?

i mean I really liked it, but some stuff just felt empty, like the whole thing with the plane crash not being an accident and then talking about it like two more times somewhere in the middle of the show, or Salem's goblin form or whatever only taking shape like twice?? and the first time was so half assed like he just appeared and bam !!

plus what happened with the curse the sisters originally put on sabrina? ?? 

i mean it was really great, just had a lot of holes

hopefully the second seasons isnt as odd

+ the whole RiVer DaLe thing is fucking annoying like okay we get it please dont drag that awful show into this one kthx

xMcVPI7.jpg

Sabrina was so dumb and selfish about the whole Tommy thing

Ikr it should be called the dumb bitch adventures of sabrina, everyone was like "no sabrina u need to stop" but she's like "But Harvey!!11!"

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Why tf Harvey has a modern cellphone if the serie is ~retro?? It's supposed to be the 80's or 90's, right?

The actor confirmed that the show is set in a "timeless" place. It has the aesthetic of being in the 60's but with hints of technology

anyone else think there's a lot of lazyness going on in the plot?

i mean I really liked it, but some stuff just felt empty, like the whole thing with the plane crash not being an accident and then talking about it like two more times somewhere in the middle of the show, or Salem's goblin form or whatever only taking shape like twice?? and the first time was so half assed like he just appeared and bam !!

plus what happened with the curse the sisters originally put on sabrina? ?? 

i mean it was really great, just had a lot of holes

hopefully the second seasons isnt as odd

+ the whole RiVer DaLe thing is fucking annoying like okay we get it please dont drag that awful show into this one kthx

Those are not lazyness....

They are setting up a lot of mystery with the death of Sabrina's parents, they let us know that we don't know the full story, it will be explored further in season 3.

The goblin form is meant to be mysterious, we will likely never see one full-on.

The curse the sisters put on Sabrina was removed by Aunt Hilda in the same episode.