fl0ridakil0s

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

On 5/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Dragon said:

This series was so fascinating to start, and then I guess season 2 sorta idk. does season 3 sort of save it? 

I've been such an avid lover of the entire series! Even though I've enjoyed all the seasons so far (half way through the last season - 4), there's been a lot of negative opinions, so as far as as S3 saving it  . . . maybe? 

8 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

I've been such an avid lover of the entire series! Even though I've enjoyed all the seasons so far (half way through the last season - 4), there's been a lot of negative opinions, so as far as as S3 saving it  . . . maybe? 

ah it's been a while since then. I actually watched the series and spoiler alert, it was actually ok. I definitely think that the first season was real great, and it kinda ended a bit boring imo... I think they were trying to do so much so quickly. I heard about Witch Wars and was excited for that, but the comics won't be the same... it kinda turned into a mini riverdale w witches.. have u finished it? 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

ah it's been a while since then. I actually watched the series and spoiler alert, it was actually ok. I definitely think that the first season was real great, and it kinda ended a bit boring imo... I think they were trying to do so much so quickly. I heard about Witch Wars and was excited for that, but the comics won't be the same... it kinda turned into a mini riverdale w witches.. have u finished it? 

I didn't realize your reply was from last year lol.

I'm hoping to finish the second half of the last season this month since the Netflix price is going up in March :rollin: 

I agree that the first season was amazing! I actually feel that with a lot of shows though - that or my attention span decreases over the seasons for a show haha. I can def see the Riverdale comparisons but imo the dip in quality with Sabrina isn't as drastically bad as Riverdale (I don't know whats sadder, how corny it's gotten or the fact that I still watch it :')

Just now, VioletPrincess said:

I didn't realize your reply was from last year lol.

I'm hoping to finish the second half of the last season this month since the Netflix price is going up in March :rollin: 

I agree that the first season was amazing! I actually feel that with a lot of shows though - that or my attention span decreases over the seasons for a show haha. I can def see the Riverdale comparisons but imo the dip in quality with Sabrina isn't as drastically bad as Riverdale (I don't know whats sadder, how corny it's gotten or the fact that I still watch it :')

lol no it's cool hahahahahaha I just remembered too I was like wait hahahahahaha

oh shit ok u haven't finished it yet so hopefully I didn't spoil it much but. I mean it's still a nice watch, but just a lot happened and I wish they gave the series more time to properly finish it. 
The concepts were there but it lacked momentum bc of the lack of pacing.. 

No I think so too. the first season was so so promising, but then maybe it's the investment of viewers that they're after first, and then the other seasons sorta miss the overall mark. ah lol u can decide hahahahahaha yeah definitely, it was getting towards that route, and it just gets me wondering why they kept referencing it if there wasn't an expected crossover for the shows. idk what Riverdale's running on tbh, I liked it at the start but it just got so so corny. 

Watch it, it's still nice, and I love the overall spooky vibes. Lucifer Morningstaaaaaaaaaar's such a hottie, that whole thing w Nick was something :thumb2:

UV/Honeymoon

Okay, I finished the finale-finale!

Spoiler

The entire last episode cuts were so fast and the entire thing was completely rushed. The last scene in particular, while visually pleasing, just didn't go with the series that I'm lowkey kinda mad about it. :noparty:

The OG aunts being featured beforehand was very cool tho, loved that.

Despite some disappointment, it's still one of the few shows I've enjoyed and held close to me. I'll miss it :poordat: 

I got my way through most or all of season 1 when it first released but I need to rewatch it and finish it off I also need to finish Riverdale I finished season 1 awhile ago and I liked it I couldn't get through episode 1 of season 2 i know from other people that it got bad but I have seen some bits of the new season from other family members watching the show and it looks good-ish so I think I will watch that but I need to finish all of CAOS

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~