Serene Queen

Member of the Month Nov 2018: White Gold

-What did you do today?

I had the laziest weekend ever!!! the weather was super yucky so I just did stuff around the house and played video games and exercised. I'm trying to go to clubs less often so I'm being really boring lately. Last weekend I went to a super intense 2-day outdoor Halloween party so I'm taking it slow this weekend.

- Put your iPod/music library on suffle and tell us which 10 songs are played. Don't skip, don't cheat!

Kiss N Tell - Kesha

First Time - Carly Rae Jepsen

Messy - Fifth Harmony

The Blackest Day - Lana Del Rey

Farewell - Rihanna

Nuclear Seasons - Charli XCX

Cloud Aura - Charli XCX

Garden - Dua Lipa

BBD - Azealia Banks

Roses - Carly Rae Jepsen

- If you could meet Lana for one hour, what would you say or ask her?

Ask if she's into horoscopes and probably show her stupid memes. I feel like if I asked her a bunch of really intense questions I would stress her out lol. I would def see what kind of music she's listening to now. Maybe ask what kind of guys she's talking to lately.

- Lana's junior and high school years have been rather chaotic from what we know. How were yours?

I was a nerd!! I practiced piano for 4 hours a day and hated everyone except my lesbian friends. It was so weird. I was a huge anime nerd too and completely ignored most American pop culture from 2008-2011 so I was just really weird. I changed a lot since then by meeting new people and going out more.

- Last book you've read?

Spanish textbook loool. I don't read a lot bc I'm not in school, but I usually read the news every day.

- What's your biggest funny fail?

One time in 2013 I was at a party and sat on a loaded gun. This weekend I wore really uncomfy shoes and fucked up my feet all week. I'm like super clumsy all the time!! I literally hurt myself like every other week and it's pretty bad. One time I saw a bug at my parents house and tried to kill it by throwing a plate of food at it :( lol i'm stupid af sometimes

- Not to encourage leaks, but I think it's interesting to know what's at the top of anyone's Lana wishlist.

Yosemite

- Something not many people know about you?

I make fun of people for being "dorks" all the time but I think guys are always cuter when they wear good glasses! I think I look better in glasses too, but I don't usually wear them when I go out bc my friends think I look better with contacts.

- What comes after Lana Del Rey in your music library?

Charli XCX

- Post a pic of yourself as you answer these

I think most people know what I look like bc I post in the "Pictures of You" thread more often than I should. From last night when I was in a bad mood:

https://i.imgur.com/RMP3Qpw.png

- Who do you stan besides Lana?

Ariana Grande, Charli XCX, and Kim Petras. Once Rihanna comes back, she'll be my #1 again tho :flutter:

Note: Starting Nov 24, please leave suggestions for the next MOTM in this thread and I’ll make a poll on Dec 1. Deadline for voting on the poll will be Dec 7.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

- Not to encourage leaks, but I think it's interesting to know what's at the top of anyone's Lana wishlist.

Yosemite

YES BITCH

YES

WE FUCKING STAN

WHITE GOLD MY BITCH

OUR BITCH

INBOUND TO VALHALLA

How does Charli come after Lana in a music library? :lel: Congrats though!!

I'm gonna move this to the Contest section tho.

My nomination goes to legendary member @comeintmybedroom if they are willing :hooker:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

My nomination goes to legendary member @comeintmybedroom if they are willing :hooker:

It wouldn’t let me post it in the contest section

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It wouldn’t let me post it in the contest section

Ohh I think that's because only staff have permissions to create and edit posts there. No worries I can just move future ones there for archival purposes.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I didn't know if it was alphabetically or by amount of songs I had so I just picked Charli LOL

Thank u to all my fans. I love this website!! :kiss:

Was there even a vote for this? L

Lmao at the bug murder attempt. You're a legend.

My vote goes to @lmdr

Who even voted for this person? No shade

He volunteered and frankly I was too lazy to do a vote this time.

Save suggestions for later in the month plz, give White Gold his time to shine!

Well this flopped