Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

How have I just noticed the parallel between Pin Up Galore's "I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die"

and Trash Magic's "I wanna fly, I wanna fly, I wanna fly"

they are sung in a pretty similar way too

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

idk if it's bc I'm particularly fragile these days but the cherry one rly got me

Amazing, it reminds me a lot of Mylène Farmer's ''California'' video with the prostitutes and that whole neon nights vibe :smokes4: 

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

the only way I can listen to vinyls rn is to record them on my computer because I don't have speakers yet so the ONE and ONLY mp3 recording of Gods and Monsters I have (I have it in lossless but it doesn't fit on my ipod) is my vinyl rip with all the cracks and lil noises and it makes me sooooo happy

edit: OOOOF forgot it was the same for Blue Velvet and I'm panting it sounds so good I love Lana so much

ZKcaooE.png

I get the sense Best American Record/Architecture was supposed to be the lead single to L4L, or at least a single. I mean, the WM mv was basically for BAR/ARCH

also does anyone here the paper shuffling in the beginning of the song or is that just me

negAbhB.png