Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Okay I lurked like the past 2 days not into this thread and wheew there was a fake insider who got kicked out off Lanaboards...like wtf is going on .. and some of the ideas I saw are really great !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread (or any other cuz it's my first day on the forum), but do you guys remember not too long ago she took flying lessons so maybe for the cover art we might get retro pilot Lana:

c9599cb92d9e9d99e42ad6439c817c75.jpgs-l400.jpg2b77b6e46e32e811c5b6d495c136ad5f--kathar1e22e960e8baa98cf0b8b8fa22fec592.jpg

The Chesterfield cigarettes poster/ad even reminds me of the NFR cover with the pose.

But also this picture would be a pretty fitting cover don't you think?:

Cr6lsoc.png

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :hoe:  :creepna3:

This would be great! I could see something like this with the comic-book-style of the NFR cover

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I kinda want her to go back to adding a cover song in her albums.

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Deluxe Edition featuring a cover of Piece of Me by Britney Spears - A DREAM.

I really don’t get the adoration Britney gets, even if I’m gay. Sure, she had good pop songs... which she didn’t write for many of them. And I find her voice horrendous. So, no, thank you, keep your Britney cover, I don’t want it.

I really don’t get the adoration Britney gets, even if I’m gay. Sure, she had good pop songs... which she didn’t write for many of them. And I find her voice horrendous. So, no, thank you, keep your Britney cover, I don’t want it.

Even tho i love britney that was supposed to be a joke because of the recent drama and stuff u dont have to be all bitter and stuff

Even tho i love britney that was supposed to be a joke because of the recent drama and stuff u dont have to be all bitter and stuff

Sorry if I came out strong. I got the Piece of Me part of the joke... it really wasn’t against you, I really don’t like Britney and my comment could have applied to anyone suggesting Lana and Britney in whatever form lol. Sorry if I was rude, no harm intended, and nothing personal.

Maybe, but Britney is iconic af

I'd rather sis cover some 60s and 70s classics, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Britney Spears is a legend. An icon. An amazing performer, if not the best. A trendsetter of pop music & pop culture. A person who ovecame hell & kept succeeding after it.

That is why Britney gets the adoration that she gets.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Maybe, but Britney is iconic af

I'd rather sis cover some 60s and 70s classics, though

Lana’s best covers are from this era, really, or of alternative songs. My dream cover from her would be « Summer Wind », by Sinatra, but with a dark twist to it, à la 13 Beaches, and a minimal production à la Heroin.

Yeah, I know everyone considers Britney iconic, but I don’t get it. She’s always been overrated to me. Anyways, I won’t go on any longer, since this is off topic : I know I’m the weird one about Britney and don’t get the adoration. I’ve Heard many reasons why she is considered iconic AF, and though they « make sense », I don’t relate to her, and feel mostly sad because she got exploited so much by music execs in the past. But everyone is entitled to love her, I call this agree to disagree :)

Britney Spears is a legend. An icon. An amazing performer, if not the best. A trendsetter of pop music & pop culture. A person who ovecame hell & kept succeeding after it.

That is why Britney gets the adoration that she gets.

Thanks for your reasons. I’ll leave it at that. It would turn into a never ending debacle if I went on, which comes down, in the end, to loving who you love, which anyone is free to do. In my eyes, though, for each reason you’ve given, I can always think of another artist that I love best that suits better. I guess she’s just not for me, and I felt that for her since day one.

If ya'll wanna blame Britney for the way her voice sounds then fine but please remember that it was a man who told her to stick to a 'baby voice' (ew) when her career took off and damaged her vocal chords. Britney can sing (watch the performances from when she was much much younger)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i don't wanna read any Britney Slender here. I don't wanna hear Blasphemy here. thank you.

yeah i would love lana to do a cover on the album again. yes. but first lets just hope the album really comes out in september. so the single should come july/august?. lets pray

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Guys I just listened to diet mtn dew and I get the feeling she was talking about having a “fast” relationship with a girl, probably very related to drug use , what do you think about it ?

I think I remember reading that her boyfriend at the time said "diet mountain dew, baby? New York city?" And she just loved the way it sounded and that they both loved the diet version. It's a cute bop (especially the demo) but it kind of fits into the cute and fun BTD songs

locals only