Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Also on another note, Lana should release a vape flavour called 'Delusion' dedicated to her fans <3 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

28 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

Also on another note, Lana should release a vape flavour called 'Delusion' dedicated to her fans <3 

circus fantasy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So i have this thing where i binge watch singers video interviews and i've noticed that Lana has significantly less than pretty much anyone else? Even celebrities that are on the same level of fame, or even lesser than Lana seem to have more interviews than her. Is there a reason for that, or is it just that this style of promotion has become much more popular since everything is so focused towards social media now compared to when Lana debuted?

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

35 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

So i have this thing where i binge watch singers video interviews and i've noticed that Lana has significantly less than pretty much anyone else? Even celebrities that are on the same level of fame, or even lesser than Lana seem to have more interviews than her. Is there a reason for that, or is it just that this style of promotion has become much more popular since everything is so focused towards social media now compared to when Lana debuted?

interviews are part of promotions and we know that Lana hates promoting so: no promo=no interviews

12 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Her dye job is so bad. The Tulsa Trumpies really did her dirty... 

Also (even if it’s her natural color) the blonde doesn’t suit her... it makes her look older, to me! 
A strawberry blonde/reddish one like the one she had during BTD promo would be better imo

(even tho brunette Lana >>>>>>>)

Lanarat.png

52 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

I remember one time she said she only went ahead to do an interview with a company once they agreed with her specific conditions, like having it broadcasted in black and white with a vintage filter etc. I think certain artists are just very particular about interviews sometimes. The Weeknd, a singer who's bigger than Lana for example, is known for rarely ever doing interviews. Just depends!

Roller coaster, up and down

I'm looking like a clown 

Another day, another crisis Another night we spend fightin'

She's in her cursed clothes ( cough flanel shirt cough)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Roller coaster, up and down

I'm looking like a clown 

Another day, another crisis Another night we spend fightin'

She's in her cursed clothes ( cough flanel shirt cough)

stan the king of pop rap

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

25 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

interviews are part of promotions and we know that Lana hates promoting so: no promo=no interviews

i just think its weird considering how well known she is, she's basically a household name and yet even during BTD she barely did interviews 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 minute ago, bunoner said:

stan the king of pop rap

OT: I agree

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Ultraviolence was “melancholia” in like 2006 too (I still wanna hear that) 

anyways this confirms I’m getting TV in Black and White: The Remix on COCC

Boom Tube In Technicolor will scalp :excited:

8 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

i just think its weird considering how well known she is, she's basically a household name and yet even during BTD she barely did interviews 

I think it may also have to do with the whole "I wish I was dead" affair. You know, once bitten, twice shy so it's just normal that she'd become super wary and cautious of interviews for fear of being misquoted again.

You can read about the fracas here.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

38 minutes ago, bunoner said:

I prefer Max over Ava... Ava is kinda bald looking

If I had a bald cat, I'd simply give it away. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."