COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

I'm not saying people should be psychoanalysing her or anything, but it's pretty :awk: to tell a fan to go fuck themselves in a group chat because they question whether or not you're okay, and then publicly state that you're not okay and back it up with reckless behaviour.

I mean ... she does all this shit and then wonders why people ask the question.

10 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I'm not saying people should be psychoanalysing her or anything, but it's pretty :awk: to tell a fan to go fuck themselves in a group chat because they question whether or not you're okay, and then publicly state that you're not okay and back it up with reckless behaviour.

I mean ... she does all this shit and then wonders why people ask the question.

ok but that “fan“ was problematic and so was that groupchat who constantly trolled the fuck out of her :derpna2:

5 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

ok but that “fan“ was problematic and so was that groupchat who constantly trolled the fuck out of her :derpna2:

It's true; actually the girl in question had been really rude to my friends and me a number of times, but my point is that Lala surely can't be surprised that people would question if she's okay or not.

Anyway ... I don't like the recklessness for obvious reasons, but I hope that releasing COCC is cathartic for her

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

It's true; actually the girl in question had been really rude to my friends and me a number of times, but my point is that Lala surely can't be surprised that people would question if she's okay or not.

yeah they dmed an account I knew and told her that they stopped stanning lana years ago :rip:

but yes she is being kinda reckless when she knows she’s under a microscope right now 

6 hours ago, irongates said:

i just don’t get why some stans are going to the ends of the earth to defend her on this and find reasons for it to be fake even though it’s obviously real and they know it, her even wearing the mesh mask on the cover of interview and throwing parties all summer long should’ve been a red flag. she’s been photographed without a mask in fan pictures, at least she made the effort to put something on this time. i’m sure the girl in the picture just doesn’t want the fans (who are being absolutely BRUTAL to anyone who even insinuates the photo is real) to attack her and doxx her or some shit for “editing the photo”. be disappointed and move on.

Exactly, I doubt very much the girl in question would meet Lana, edit the photo to put a mask on Lana, and then share it. What the fuck? Chances are Lana is going to see it and if it's fake she may even call it out. Would you risk that when your own face is in the photo? I wouldn't. Imagine the stans coming for you.

It just doesn't make sense. As you say, Lana has been photographed plenty of times throughout this pandemic with fans, without wearing a mask. So if they wanted to make her look bad, then just share the pic without her wearing a mask, and if they wanted to make her look good, they could've edited in a proper mask or not shared the pic. It makes no fucking sense to go to all the trouble to edit in a mesh mask.

Gaga used (proper) masks as fashion statements at the VMAs, so Lana probably saw that and thought she'd do the same without realising how silly it is to do that with a mesh mask. People don't want to admit that she made a mistake because they worship her like she's an all-knowing deity.

Fuck.

22 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

if i were her i would take this up to court. it’s defamation.

and obviously to the point where it’s affecting her reputation quite majorly 

her being a dumb ass isn't defamation lmao

i am that bitch

1 hour ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

I kept hearing that she was registered Democrat? Never heard anything about her listed as Independent. Where did it say that? 

Umm, there's a site (icr it) where you can search up people and she's listed at one of her LA addresses as independent. I think in her state independents can vote as a democrat for primary purposes (which is a different type of registration), so that might be why you think she's registered democrat. Or she changed recently

The other bitch was wearing her mask under the nose which is basically like wearing no mask, but all that people care about is Lana’s poorly photoshopped mask? Oh well, I don’t have faith in humanity anymore.

Btw, in case you guys didn’t know, the white mask is also photoshopped. We don’t know if she was wearing a mask or if she took it off to take the pic like she often does, but either way, none of the two masks she’s been seen with are real. That would be stupid of her to say "DONT WEAR THIS MASK" in her interview and then wear it herself. And as @Tomboboy2#0 said, she’s been wearing masks all year, even the best ones out there sometimes, so it wouldn’t make any sense to see her wear a mesh mask now.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Omg can we pls move on from the mask, yesterday was almost as traumatizing as qftc day

it was NOWHERE near qftc day... qftc was the single worst day in history to be an LDR stan period.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ldrhoney said:

idk guys this is kinda sad to say, but it seems like lana is in a really bad mental state. i mean, between all the things she said in the interview (being crazy, in a mental hospital, etc) + all the reckless things she’s been doing recently, it reminds me of when she cried during video games in dublin cause she said she didn’t care about herself. it seems like she doesn’t care about herself right now either :/

this is either performance art or she's really going through something right now. Not to overreact, but if we add everything together it's:

-breaking up with sean and in a new relationship within a few months 

-the question for the culture post (and numerous replies--written and filmed---that she made doubling down on it)

-lashing out at fans 

-changes to her appearance (dying her hair + weight changes)

-reckless driving

-passive aggressive posts about her mother/lack of mother in her life

-her numerous mentions of an institution

-posts about Sylvia Plath (nothing wrong with that by itself, but plath's work is pretty tied to mental illness--and she also died very young, for what it's worth) 

-her slightly/more than slightly chaotic energy in both Interview magazine and the video (which again might just be acting, but still) 

-the 1980s Dynasty/crazed housewife look she seems to be going for with the cover/video (polar opposite from her usual look, in my opinion)

again, except for the lashing out and the driving, there's not really anything wrong with these points individually, but when you add them all up...i don't know....maybe she knows exactly what she's doing with all of this, but I'm starting to get a little worried 

I really don't see any difference in wearing a mesh mask and no mask at all while taking a photo with fans (like she usually does). Except that when you are in a store you obv should wear a real mask anyways.

idk why people keep trying to change the fact that she wore a mesh mask... like!!! she was seen with fans a couple of times wearing no masks, then the twitch live...

it’s not like someone forced her to wear a mesh mask for y’all to be making up the photoshop thing 😭😭😭

4 minutes ago, pawn shop blues said:

this is either performance art or she's really going through something right now. Not to overreact, but if we add everything together it's:

-breaking up with sean and in a new relationship within a few months 

-the question for the culture post (and numerous replies--written and filmed---that she made doubling down on it)

-lashing out at fans 

-changes to her appearance (dying her hair + weight changes)

-reckless driving

-passive aggressive posts about her mother/lack of mother in her life

-her numerous mentions of an institution

-posts about Sylvia Plath (nothing wrong with that by itself, but plath's work is pretty tied to mental illness--and she also died very young, for what it's worth) 

-her slightly/more than slightly chaotic energy in both Interview magazine and the video (which again might just be acting, but still) 

-the 1980s Dynasty/crazed housewife look she seems to be going for with the cover/video (polar opposite from her usual look, in my opinion)

again, except for the lashing out and the driving, there's not really anything wrong with these points individually, but when you add them all up...i don't know....maybe she knows exactly what she's doing with all of this, but I'm starting to get a little worried 

I thought that those fans she "lashed out" at were being problematic? I'm not saying it's justified but still, context is blurry af on that.

And the weight changes...that's a no, most of the population has faced that during quarantine and everything we've been through, I think it's been hard for all of us in all aspects, even mentally.

The driving I totally agree though, but other than that we shouldn't be alarmed.

7 hours ago, Loreen said:

Sorry for being off-topic but your pfp omg 

HAHHA it's fine, honestly this one is better than the original, lana del rey could never

7 hours ago, conceptart47 said:

Omfg I just noticed that incredible titty enhancement. 

Ladies and gays: Busty Del Rey. 

85460399.gif

BUSTY DEL REY EYE--💀💀

I feel like this album is going to be heavy instrumentals with like 1 or 2 piano ballads 

7 hours ago, World At War said:

someone i follow on twitter is convinced this is the case for some reason to the point even her haircare routine has been questioned as SATIRE 

watch Lana get a Karen haircut for the cover of cocc LOL she would look awful but I would stan her till the end of time

Karen, Karen

doesn't have a problem

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

watch Lana get a Karen haircut for the cover of cocc LOL she would look awful but I would stan her till the end of time

Karen, Karen

doesn't have a problem

Can't wait for Music to Speak to the Manager to :karaoke:

Lanarat.png