COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

30 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

There better be an actual mask underneath  that stupid glittery shit she’s wearing....

I understand wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt but in the photo from yesterday it was translucent enough that you could see her mouth and nose, so unless she's wearing clear plastic under it - which she wouldn't be because she wouldn't be able breathe - then no.

She wore an ineffective and silly mesh mask; it's really not surprising at this point

We should all accept it and move on :agree:

8 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

tea, i'm all for valid criticism but some people on here seem to enjoy taking her down somehow

THIS! agree I'm all for criticism but when you start tearing her down, making fun of her looks, questioning mental health, saying shes going to turn out homophobic, saying she should scrap the album, then I wouldnt label yourself as a fan.

If you've come here just to completely tear down lana because of her recent posts then leave the forum, this isnt for people who are here to hate on lana, this forum is for her fans.

10 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

THIS! agree I'm all for criticism but when you start tearing her down, making fun of her looks, questioning mental health, saying shes going to turn out homophobic, saying she should scrap the album, then I wouldnt label yourself as a fan.

If you've come here just to completely tear down lana because of her recent posts then leave the forum, this isnt for people who are here to hate on lana, this forum is for her fans.

I mean I'm all against body shaming etc. but .... her latest posts deserve to be teared down and if you really don't care just cause you are a FAAAAN then maybe you should question your values.

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

1 hour ago, JehovahThikness said:

honestly im wondering when lana's gonna become homophobic if she hasn't done so yet :toofunny:

based on my expertise shes not the homophobic kind of upper class  lady she's the "omg your gay? omg yasss heyy bestieeee" kind 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Anti establishment sentiments have been echoed this past year and some rather unfortunate circumstances have led many to associate Lana with the “establishment”. Being labelled a Karen, being dragged for dating a cop, posting the faces of looters to instagram, the fact she’s white, part of the 1%, conventionally beautiful— essentially, the personification of qualities the American proletariat are spiteful of. 

She’s always had people draw unflattering assumptions about her character and whether they appropriately apply to her or not, she’ll usually respond by mocking their pseudo intellectualism: “I know what you think of me, and I’m alluding to that”. 

Such as in Fucked my Way up To The Top, rather than dignifying the insulting insinuations about her career by defending herself, she embraces them and sarcastically assumes the caricature of the vapid narcissistic archetype who’s accolades were not achieved through artistic merit: “I fucked my way up to the top, this is my show”.

Someone mentioned here a few days ago that maybe the perspective COCC is written from will be from one of an outsider— a reject of a club that turned their noses up at her.

I have a vibe that in response to the vitriol she’s been on the receiving end of this past year—Lana’s going to go full scorched earth. She’s not going to become a sheep, or try to pass off as a Regina George in sheeps clothing like everyone else in Hollyweird. 

She won’t be standing alongside hypocritical “philanthropists” looking up at a Chemtrail while attending some pretentious charity event held on the golfing greens of a country club that was built over a sacred native American burial ground.

She’ll be up in the sky, in the cockpit of the plane releasing Chemtrails that overcast the sunlight for everyone literally and figuratively below her. 

30 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I mean I'm all against body shaming etc. but .... her latest posts deserve to be teared down and if you really don't care just cause you are a FAAAAN then maybe you should question your values.

I'm talking about the fans that are tearing her down personally like her looks- criticize what shes done all you want but tearing her looks down and comparing her to a Karen, saying shes fat, saying shes a middle aged white woman etc is what I'm getting at. 

I'm also getting at the fans that are making fun of her for getting botox (if she is) like it's really not a big deal, so many people these days get botox done because they dont feel comfortable in their body or maybe even because they just want to get it done like it's really not a big deal

38 minutes ago, MagdaleneRay said:

Anti establishment sentiments have been echoed this past year and some rather unfortunate circumstances have led many to associate Lana with the “establishment”. Being labelled a Karen, being dragged for dating a cop, posting the faces of looters to instagram, the fact she’s white, part of the 1%, conventionally beautiful— essentially, the personification of qualities the American proletariat are spiteful of. 

She’s always had people draw unflattering assumptions about her character and whether they appropriately apply to her or not, she’ll usually respond by mocking their pseudo intellectualism: “I know what you think of me, and I’m alluding to that”. 

Such as in Fucked my Way up To The Top, rather than dignifying the insulting insinuations about her career by defending herself, she embraces them and sarcastically assumes the caricature of the vapid narcissistic archetype who’s accolades were not achieved through artistic merit: “I fucked my way up to the top, this is my show”.

Someone mentioned here a few days ago that maybe the perspective COCC is written from will be from one of an outsider— a reject of a club that turned their noses up at her.

I have a vibe that in response to the vitriol she’s been on the receiving end of this past year—Lana’s going to go full scorched earth. She’s not going to become a sheep, or try to pass off as a Regina George in sheeps clothing like everyone else in Hollyweird. 

She won’t be standing alongside hypocritical “philanthropists” looking up at a Chemtrail while attending some pretentious charity event held on the golfing greens of a country club that was built over a sacred native American burial ground.

She’ll be up in the sky, in the cockpit of the plane releasing Chemtrails that overcast the sunlight for everyone literally and figuratively below her. 

hype REIGNITED z3xMJCz.gif keep goin mama 

OhDhmUZ.png

1 hour ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Wtf there’s a video of Lana wearing the fishnet mask I’m bout to cry I’m questioning everything I know now 😭

Just saw it. 

Personally, the mask itself seems like it's not just "fishnet". There's a "thickness" around it, probably bc it has a see-through fabric behind the mesh. The mesh part being just for decorative purposes giving the illusion you're only wearing a mesh type of mask. 

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

Lana del fucking Rey really doesn't give a f**** about the toxic cancel culture, she's doing what she wants to without a care for some of y'all's little pc sensitive ass "feelings" I'm so here for it. Chemtrails is gonna spill a lot of boiling, white hot tea. Basic b*****s gonna get burnt. :eek::cumming2: 

22 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Lana del fucking Rey really doesn't give a f**** about the toxic cancel culture, she's doing what she wants to without a care for some of y'all's little pc sensitive ass "feelings" I'm so here for it. Chemtrails is gonna spill a lot of boiling, white hot tea. Basic b*****s gonna get burnt. :eek::cumming2: 

In other words, wearing an effective mask during a pandemic and not endangering others in traffic is "sensitive ass pc feelings"  :wtf:

The best thing about her posting sh*t is that you immediatly know who in this forum is trapped in the mind of an edgy 14 year old.

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

10 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

In other words, wearing an effective mask during a pandemic and not endangering others in traffic is "sensitive ass pc feelings"  :wtf:

The best thing about her posting sh*t is that you immediatly know who in this forum is trapped in the mind of an edgy 14 year old.

Your little feelings are showing. Ew. :awk:

1 hour ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Just saw it. 

Personally, the mask itself seems like it's not just "fishnet". There's a "thickness" around it, probably bc it has a see-through fabric behind the mesh. The mesh part being just for decorative purposes giving the illusion you're only wearing a mesh type of mask. 

Honestly I will take any explanation at this point lol - thanks for clarifying that

54 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

lol what

“The death of a beautiful woman is, unquestionably, the most poetical topic in the world.”

15 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Honestly I will take any explanation at this point lol - thanks for clarifying that

Yeah, I'm not making up excuses for her tho. If it's really just mesh then she should be held accountable. 

But I REALLY think it's a double mask- mesh at the front and some other fabric in the back. The mask on the video seems darker and her face (behind the mask) doesn't seem "bare". If that makes any sense 

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif