COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

Just now, past the bushes said:

NO WAY WE VISUALISED THE SAME :ahhney: :trisha:

the energy we could have called forward, powerful :oprah2:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

think we should discuss n joke here 'stead of the pre-release bc the disappearing posts lowkey do something to me yup. manifesting TJF

Just now, vodkaa said:

lowkey think we should discuss n joke here 'stead of the pre-release bc the disappearing posts do something to me yup. manifesting TJF

Yes, off-topic discussion & joking in this thread PLEASE... That's what I've been asking lol. I'm glad the hint is being taken.

On-topic, worthwhile discussion in the COTCC thread! Spammy posts here please x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She should cover "Dear Prudence" by The Beatles. It's honestly my happy song--immediately puts my mind at ease. I think she could do it beautifully with a light acoustic guitar and stripped down.

♛ catch a wave, and take in the sweetness ♛

this might be the weirdest damn thing i've ever said on this forum, but why do i feel like a lana x kreayshawn collab would actually work and sound great.....? :flop: i dunno why but i feel like they have quite similar personalities and experiences 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

4 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

this might be the weirdest damn thing i've ever said on this forum, but why do i feel like a lana x kreayshawn collab would actually work and sound great.....? :flop: i dunno why but i feel like they have quite similar personalities and experiences 

Lana deserved a verse (or the whole chorus) on Gucci Gucci in 2011!!! Lana’s brand in the early BTD era really matched Kreayshawn’s whole vibe!!

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

one of the greatest songs of all time. kreayshawn was robbed of a career 

11 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Get Free and Hope deserved music videos. Imagine the storyline potential.

Get free has just recently become magic to me. It was always appreciated it just fine but I didn’t start to really connect with it until recently. Yeah, the one line sounds like creep a bit, but the melody stands pretty strong in spite of that and she sings so confidently here that she owns it all anyways 

All I want in life is for Lana to collab with Lord Huron or Shawn James. Considering she’s going very midwestern this era, I think it would be a serve :agree:

manifesting ... :legend::illumilana:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

Get Free and Hope deserved music videos. Imagine the storyline potential.

i had a dream she created a video for get free and at the end she announced her retirement from music :headache:

i am that bitch

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

Get free has just recently become magic to me. It was always appreciated it just fine but I didn’t start to really connect with it until recently. Yeah, the one line sounds like creep a bit, but the melody stands pretty strong in spite of that and she sings so confidently here that she owns it all anyways 

i wish the unedited version would leak. i need the “amy and whitney” part 

8 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lana deserved a verse (or the whole chorus) on Gucci Gucci in 2011!!! Lana’s brand in the early BTD era really matched Kreayshawn’s whole vibe!!

Woahh I was just listening to Gucci Gucci the other day after so many years, really took me back! Couldn't have said it better!

I871SVK.gif you'll be fine, as long as you're mine

14 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

YES! their whole attitude of 'slightly weird and totally misunderstood gals' would've been so cute together :wub:

Wq9zHLl.jpg