COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

Randomly came across this video essay. First bit of the video draws parallels between the subject and Lanas question for the culture post. Interesting. 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

52 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I made such a big deal about Life is Beautiful being leaked and then literally never listened to it again. 

i Talk to Jesus however gets played everyday ☝️

I craved Life is Beautiful almost every single day since the movie trailer came out, but the whole song...just wasn’t...it. 

like it’s nice to have the full song and it is beautiful but we all spent years with it going one way and that’s not even the way the song went, they really went all out and edited the song structure and the word placement :rip:

I think this would have been a great leak in like 2017 but with the movie trailer engrained in my head the song always seems to throw me off a little 

Bruce Springsteen gushing over Norman Fucking Rockwell in a new Rolling Stone interview published today. This should keep him in my good graces for sometime.

“Patti and I are both big fans,” he says. “Norman Fucking Rockwell! Just the detail of the writing. It’s really novelistic and cinematic and quite lovely.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bruce-springsteen-interview-new-album-touring-e-street-band-1059109/

6 minutes ago, Jared said:

Bruce Springsteen gushing over Norman Fucking Rockwell in a new Rolling Stone interview published today. This should keep him in my good graces for sometime.

Bruce Springsteen after finding out that he is in the good graces of Jared on Lanaboards: :crying::kris::omg:

24 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

everybody stream Young n beautiful!! It finally surpassed Dcma as her most streamed song on spotify

:wtfney:

You know Young and Beautiful has over 220 million more streams than Don't Call Me Angel, right?

EQOzhBq.png

PIFY.gif

5 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

:wtfney:

You know Young and Beautiful has over 220 million more streams than Don't Call Me Angel, right?

EQOzhBq.png

this is the most streamed at the moment ranking. Not the most streamed ever

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

YAAAS Byron is giving us info! LMLYLAW is coming this Tuesday, pre-order Friday and COCC coming October 2! The way we won JubilantCheapAnkolewatusi-size_restricte

now now don’t be getting hopes up

none of that is confirmed for those who haven’t actually gone to Byron’s post :)

10 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

YAAAS Byron is giving us info! LMLYLAW is coming this Tuesday, pre-order Friday and COCC coming October 2! The way we won JubilantCheapAnkolewatusi-size_restricte

YASSS SWEETHENNY I AM FEELING THIS GIF

You should stay that close to Jesus
Keep that bottle at your hand, my man
Find your way back to my bed again
Sing me like a Bible hymn

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

YASSS SWEETHENNY I AM FEELING THIS GIF

You should stay that close to Jesus
Keep that bottle at your hand, my man
Find your way back to my bed again
Sing me like a Bible hymn