COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe this is coming soon since there aren’t a lot of months left in 2020 and there haven’t been any active lana.lnk.to links?

I don’t know if this account actually has any spiritual merit to it, so if it’s just another empty Twitter account then never mind LOL!

WTF didn’t expect that at all

COCC IN MY HAIR

42 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe this is coming soon since there aren’t a lot of months left in 2020 and there haven’t been any active lana.lnk.to links?

I don’t know if this account actually has any spiritual merit to it, so if it’s just another empty Twitter account then never mind LOL!

We barely ever get a high effort Mv and y’all think she made a whole ass documentary :wtf: 

Just now, stan wayamaya said:

We barely ever get a high effort Mv and y’all think she made a whole ass documentary :wtf: 

I can see her spending 2 hours talking about her vape mods, favorite typewriter ink and vegan hot dogs

2 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

btw chuck been working on a documentary since 2012 but we have no idea when it’s gunna be officially released 

:smile3:

During Corona time no less. :thumb2:

It’s not that far-fetched IMO...since 2012 Chuck has been spotted filming footage of Lana live on a video camera and there have been so many unseen photoshoots and other footage and I think a doc about her was talked about five or six years ago around here and in the community in general. I thought maybe it’d finally come LOL!

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

btw chuck been working on a documentary since 2012 but we have no idea when it’s gunna be officially released 

of course we do! 

SOON honey :kiss:

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It’s not that far-fetched IMO...since 2012 Chuck has been spotted filming footage of Lana live on a video camera and there have been so many unseen photoshoots and other footage and I think a doc about her was talked about five or six years ago around here and in the community in general. I thought maybe it’d finally come LOL!

12 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Ohh I never even heard about that! Jeez I would kill for that footage 

I'm kinda baffled at how the LFL coke vinyls are so expensive, considering how the forum sorta sees the album. and at the start it felt like it was trying a bit hard to already sound dated, but at the same time, I understood how the anthology aspect/quality of it's great for the GP. still haven't gotten a vinyl of it, but now I kinda wanna get one, if only the prices didn't skyrocket.. 

1 hour ago, vodkaa said:

I'm kinda baffled at how the LFL coke vinyls are so expensive, considering how the forum sorta sees the album. and at the start it felt like it was trying a bit hard to already sound dated, but at the same time, I understood how the anthology aspect/quality of it's great for the GP. still haven't gotten a vinyl of it, but now I kinda wanna get one, if only the prices didn't skyrocket.. 

I don’t think retailers take into account how well-liked an album is by an artist’s core audience when setting the price for a vinyl; it’s more about the cost of production and what the standard price of a double LP is. I like LFL a lot though and it was very well-received by critics so I think outside of a small portion of Lana’s fans, the record is worth the price! 

36 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t think retailers take into account how well-liked an album is by an artist’s core audience when setting the price for a vinyl; it’s more about the cost of production and what the standard price of a double LP is. I like LFL a lot though and it was very well-received by critics so I think outside of a small portion of Lana’s fans, the record is worth the price! 

oh no I know what u mean, it's not really the production costs etc. bc at that point, when it comes to secondary sellers, it's more of the relationship between the supply and cost. supply dictated by those secondary sellers, and and cost dictated by that new supply standard (competitively). how there are more of the coke vinyl compared to say, UO's HM when it comes to those sellers, but the prices are almost the same. it gets u thinking about which is considered more rare overall, considering how there's less of the UO version of HM, but at the similar price of the coke LFL, but the coke LFL having more supply either way. 

course there are outliers n stuff, but it just gets me thinking about that supply, demand, cost and how those factors infer which albums are more sought out by the overall Lana vinyl market. lots to think about. 

this is all bc I want a good deal on the coke vinyl hahahahahahaha oh, and how the Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl costs rn 

7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

oh no I know what u mean, it's not really the production costs etc. bc at that point, when it comes to secondary sellers, it's more of the relationship between the supply and cost. supply dictated by those secondary sellers, and and cost dictated by that new supply standard (competitively). how there are more of the coke vinyl compared to say, UO's HM when it comes to those sellers, but the prices are almost the same. it gets u thinking about which is considered more rare overall, considering how there's less of the UO version of HM, but at the similar price of the coke LFL, but the coke LFL having more supply either way. 

course there are outliers n stuff, but it just gets me thinking about that supply, demand, cost and how those factors infer which albums are more sought out by the overall Lana vinyl market. lots to think about. 

this is all bc I want a good deal on the coke vinyl hahahahahahaha oh, and how the Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl costs rn 

Ohhhhh, I see! I feel like in a few years the retail price of the coke bottle vinyl will decrease because BTD’s single and double LP variants are at least 10 dollars cheaper on most markets than UV, HM, LFL, and NFR! But it could also be because it’s her most popular record and like you said, its demand allows for a lower price as more units are sold. The Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl was so cool, I wish I had gotten that when it came out! I feel like I’ve seen that for resale priced pretty high, so hopefully one day it comes down! <3

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ohhhhh, I see! I feel like in a few years the retail price of the coke bottle vinyl will decrease because BTD’s single and double LP variants are at least 10 dollars cheaper on most markets than UV, HM, LFL, and NFR! But it could also be because it’s her most popular record and like you said, its demand allows for a lower price as more units are sold. The Love/LFL heart shaped vinyl was so cool, I wish I had gotten that when it came out! I feel like I’ve seen that for resale priced pretty high, so hopefully one day it comes down! <3

mm yeah, that's what makes it a bit trickier to gauge, bc when it comes to the specific product, it really just depends. u've got the standalone specific edition, vs the re-presses. but unless it was the same type of vinyl edition, again u'd then have to start thinking about whether or not the re-press is different or the same, if it's different, how does that impact the original? does it make the vinyl a lot more sought out bc of how rare it is, or if there's an exact re-press, too, how else would that impact the overall value of the original? which is important bc it does impact price and how rare they are. bc with the limited amount, its definitely the seller's market market right now. with BTD, I know there was a recent re-press of a red version so yeah same with that, and mm exactly. i'm kinda new to buying her vinyls, and somewhat new to buying limited editions bc I wasn't really finicky, but I'm learning even more now on their value, and just like having them for the sake of. part of me just wants what I want regardless of, but the limited editions are usually just really beautiful to have personally. 

and I knooooooooow, they were, but as beautiful and unique as they are, it's just not worth buying them at their current price. they sold for like 15 at the time, but sellers usually sell them for at least 100-300 even, top of that, they're really rare to come by, so that's got that going for them. Wish they did do a re-press on that, but I doubt that'll be happening. hoping for some kind of lucky circumstance tho yeah not really waiting, but just something to check out once in a while. that was a lot, but yes agree ahahahahahahahaha 

.    .  ..  .  . u should stay that close 2 Jesus gdb5ncx.gif keep that bottle at ur hand mah man gdb5ncx.gif like a little piece a' heavaaaaaen gdb5ncx.gif no more candle in the whi hi hi ih iii ind gdb5ncx.gif