COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Gorgeous! Her nails appear to be back to red with a terra cotta-ish shade!

Maybe she switched them back because she was shooting more scenes for the COTCC video and wanted to have her nails red for the sake continuity? :mj2:

name a more iconic duo than @IanadeIrey and a-nail-ysis 

30 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

It's not on tho

I mean it’s for a picture. All the ppl who come to my rooftop restaurant and take pics remove their mask for them lol 

im not saying it’s right or wrong but one can assume in the appropriate situations the mask is being properly worn 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

I mean it’s for a picture. All the ppl who come to my rooftop restaurant and take pics remove their mask for them lol 

im not saying it’s right or wrong but one can assume in the appropriate situations the mask is being properly worn 

I'm not saying it's right or wrong either... I don't care. Plus, I'm not a prime example either:hillary:

I really wish lana started making her poetry books in the beginning so she would have one accompanying each album - itd be so good! I'm so in love with Violet and I relate it to NFR I feel behind the iron gates would be more fitted to Chemtrails but who knows all I know rn is violet is amazing

anyone else buy give me glow cosmetics? i just ordered some shadows from them for the first time and whoever runs it must be a lana fan bc there are a few shadows named after lana songs: ultraviolence (deep purple metallic), blue jeans (metallic blue), and high by the beach (dark blue matte); there's also one named star boy (bright dark blue).

That's my why no matter what world i'm in
I'm accessible by only one satellite 

9 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I will never understand how some of Lana's songs get more views on non-official youtube channels than what they get on her own official one

It's not always the case, but sometimes her official channel reuploads videos while the non-official ones have been up for longer. Perhaps, some viewers also prefer hearing her songs with a visual element even though some of the films people use for their fanmade videos really don't match the songs. 

not really sure where that makeup post went, but seeing how other artists have been selling makeup and beauty products, I'd really want Lana to come up some kind of makeup collaboration. some signature lip gloss or something. and inversely, I get how that might seem or be considered to be more low brow w her legacy as an artist, so failsafe that as a shopping saleswoman music video/ camp teas, but I'd really wanna know what she'd come up with. 

lip gloss/balm, was thinking signature look but her makeup styles have been more reminiscent so maybe that's a reason. another locket where you can put photos in, engraved w lyrics. 
a cassette player. MTWBT headphones. 

for this time around, really thinking of cigarette packs even if they're just candy, but 2 options really. or just lighters even. tennis bracelets, rosaries, a collaboration w polaroid film. the merch ideas are endless and I really wish her team expanded on her brand in a quality manner. more to expand, more for her team, gets the fans excited (emphasis on QUALITY tho), and brings more in from a business standpoint. literally everyone wins. 

11 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I will never understand how some of Lana's songs get more views on non-official youtube channels than what they get on her own official one

From what I've seen it's the lyric videos, or because the audio video has a unique thumbnail that isn't the album cover and catches people's attention more. 

I have to admit, Lana's image alone was what caught my attention on YouTube in the first place, and also the interesting visuals I saw (clouds, vintage filters, etc).

So I think that's why. People get creative with what photo of her would get more attention, etc, and it totally works.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, Be Free said:

Lizzy Grant?

must be a cursed image or something cause my computers refusing to load it

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2 hours ago, vodkaa said:

not really sure where that makeup post went, but seeing how other artists have been selling makeup and beauty products, I'd really want Lana to come up some kind of makeup collaboration. some signature lip gloss or something. and inversely, I get how that might seem or be considered to be more low brow w her legacy as an artist, so failsafe that as a shopping saleswoman music video/ camp teas, but I'd really wanna know what she'd come up with. 

Collab with Haus Laboratories :blush3: gays's biggest dream