COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

4 hours ago, butterflies said:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

what??? that amazing black beauty remix was made by you?????? omg!!!! I stan you, first time I listened to that remix I cried my eyes out because you made it sound even more powerful than the original and I was high af lying in the dark waiting to fall asleep

it was such a mood :krylie:

great job, you're very talented!!! I'm subscribing

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I am so DISGUSTED to see Don’t Call Me Faggot and Summertime Sadness dance mix in her top 5 most popular on Spotify.

With a discography as big as hers, WE HAVE FAILED HER.

it really is embarassing, not even video games is there and there's two versions of summertime sadness :eek3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg

this might be aptly random, but how are the small town folk loving the track? so so good

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

11 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what??? that amazing black beauty remix was made by you?????? omg!!!! I stan you, first time I listened to that remix I cried my eyes out because you made it sound even more powerful than the original and I was high af lying in the dark waiting to fall asleep

it was such a mood :krylie:

great job, you're very talented!!! I'm subscribing

thank you so much :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Fantano just listened to Let Me Love You Like a Woman on twitch and turned it off before it was done or even got to the bridge. I used to kind of like him but he's been annoying me lately. I would rather a music reviewer actually finish a song before giving their thoughts. He said the song was "underwhelming" but the lyrics didn't make him cringe or anything. It seems like he goes into Lana's music expecting to cringe rather than being completely free of bias. It's also funny how he only started praising her once NFR became critically acclaimed. Then the whole QFTC thing happened and he started making fun of her again.

It's his opinion though so whatever. I just wanted to share that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I wanted to post this question in the Chemtrails thread but I felt maybe it was a bit off topic:

Some of the fans are ready for her to move on from Jack as a producer to someone more interesting and experimental, and I’m curious as to what exactly you’d want her to do or who you’d want her to work with. Specifically, mind you! Not ‘’more drum n bass” or “witchy, psychedelic sounds” or anything else that can be interpreted in a million different ways but, like, specific producers and influences and sounds you wanna hear! No repeats of past stuff either. Rick and Dan and Emile off limits. 

I’m in the camp of people that is really enjoying what she’s doing these days and think there is still plenty of weirdness to be found in her music, but I’m also open to any wild experimentation she wants to attempt if the situation is right. 

17 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

lol i posted this on the wrong thread and i was like "why is the thread so dead?"

anyway does anybody know if the SS version at 1:16 has l**ked?

no, that hasn't leaked, although i thought those were background vocals?

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

18 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I wanted to post this question in the Chemtrails thread but I felt maybe it was a bit off topic:

Some of the fans are ready for her to move on from Jack as a producer to someone more interesting and experimental, and I’m curious as to what exactly you’d want her to do or who you’d want her to work with. Specifically, mind you! Not ‘’more drum n bass” or “witchy, psychedelic sounds” or anything else that can be interpreted in a million different ways but, like, specific producers and influences and sounds you wanna hear! No repeats of past stuff either. Rick and Dan and Emile off limits. 

I’m in the camp of people that is really enjoying what she’s doing these days and think there is still plenty of weirdness to be found in her music, but I’m also open to any wild experimentation she wants to attempt if the situation is right. 

She needs to work with Labrinth

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg