COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Did she do smth wrong or am i dumb, i mean she did put on her mask i doubt twitter is gone cancel her lmao

Also is this girl dyslexic 

i forget to put my mask on sometimes when i first walk in somewhere, then 2 seconds later I realize and put it on. IDK what the big deal is lol

giphy.gif

Even if Twitter “cancels” her it’s not like it matters - the opinions of fake-woke, logical-fallacy committing teenagers who promote acceptance and inclusivity and then turn around and body-shame/dehumanize women while also being selective in who they “cancel”, aren’t valid. Period. 

Just now, Tropico Roses said:

i forget to put my mask on sometimes when i first walk in somewhere, then 2 seconds later I realize and put it on. IDK what the big deal is lol

Legit same, shes human lol and i work in a store most people put them on after they come in the door its no big deal

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Even if Twitter “cancels” her it’s not like it matters - the opinions of fake-woke, logical-fallacy committing teenagers who promote acceptance and inclusivity and then turn around and body-shame/dehumanize women while also being selective in who they “cancel”, aren’t valid. Period. 

insanely accurate  :yesnod:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

You always get it so right. I stan u other lana

You spilled queen :gurl:

Hopefully they’ve got their hands full with Sada Baby today 😩

in general the twitter mob is literally a bunch of hypocritical teenagers trolling for attention about issues they don’t actually care about 

but tbf Lana has basically been handing the ammunition for the last couple months 😪😪

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

32 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

not her not tipping

ugh hoping she tipped cash bc not tipping your barista just ain't right

That's my why no matter what world i'm in
I'm accessible by only one satellite 

7 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Lana has the lamest fucking friends I miss when she hung out with rappers and Paris Hilton 

literally when she started going to that church .. the downgrade 

Spoiler

𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖘𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖒🥂 on Twitter: "Lana del Rey and wiz khalifa  smoking backstage… "1561390565935337-62595266_885171871839609_7227150541659206613_n.jpg?w=1900&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=%5B%22format%22%2C%20%22compress%22%5D&cs=srgb

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

a lot of the "woke" people tend to be really narrow-minded and hypocritical, the people who were body-shaming her are probably the same people who preach kindness and body positivity, but i guess it only applies to a select few people they can agree with. :eek2: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

You spilled queen :gurl:

:kiss: :hottie:

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Hopefully they’ve got their hands full with Sada Baby today 😩

in general the twitter mob is literally a bunch of hypocritical teenagers trolling for attention about issues they don’t actually care about 

but tbf Lana has basically been handing the ammunition for the last couple months 😪😪

It’s so true, I’m on Twitter (but to quote Lana, I’m just not ON Twitter :eek2:) and the stan culture rhetoric has evolved to a point of annoyance where people just exploit real issues and struggles for the sake of virtue-signalling. 

it’s so sad that Lana gets the brunt of a lot of the Twitter madness, but she’s hopefully all that much more resilient because of it, if anything :( 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

a lot of the "woke" people tend to be really narrow-minded and hypocritical, the people who were body-shaming her are probably the same people who preach kindness and body positivity, but i guess it only applies to a select few people they can agree with. :eek2: 

Exactly! That’s what I really hate about Twitter and the seedier part of Internet culture :noparty: 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

you spilled as always :oprah3:
everyone on there is a hypocrite, the same ones dragging her for not putting a mask on in a coffee shop turn a blind eye when their favorite artist goes to a large house party where nobody has masks

I dont mind her real housewives of weho crew, yeah they same a lil vapid but some of them seem genuinely sweet and she enjoys having them around (which is what really matters). Its great she has a solid group of friends, she seemed so lonely before them.

Just now, new gods said:

everyone on there is a hypocrite, the same ones dragging her for not putting a mask on in a coffee shop turn a blind eye when their favorite artists goes to a large house party where nobody has masks

Thank you, legend :wub: 

and 100%, I feel like it’s become a witch-hunt to just ruthlessly criticize people these days and be super selective about whose mistakes we bring to light. There needs to be a rule of universality when it comes to (kindly) educating people on their mistakes with a gentle approach towards encouraging people to learn from them!

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

literally when she started going to that church .. the downgrade 

Hide contents

𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖘𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖒🥂 on Twitter: "Lana del Rey and wiz khalifa  smoking backstage… "1561390565935337-62595266_885171871839609_7227150541659206613_n.jpg?w=1900&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=%5B%22format%22%2C%20%22compress%22%5D&cs=srgb

Idk why she wants to be an 80 year old sister of Christ so bad but it feels like she’s trying to fit in with a certain crowd. 

Everybody grows up and settles dow, but her abrupt transition into a cat lady def gets a raised eyebrow from me🥴🥴🥴

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

everyone on there is a hypocrite, the same ones dragging her for not putting a mask on in a coffee shop turn a blind eye when their favorite artist goes to a large house party where nobody has masks

this is so insanely true, wasn't dua lipa traveling the world and going to huge parties during this pandemic? and i feel like it really went under the radar and nobody really said anything about it, at least from what i've observed.

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~