COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I dont mind her real housewives of weho crew, yeah they same a lil vapid but some of them seem genuinely sweet and she enjoys having them around (which is what really matters). Its great she has a solid group of friends, she seemed so lonely before them.

Yeah that’s why I don’t hate on them TOO much, because this is the first time I’ve seen Lana actually just....have friends. It was always her boyfriend or her family. Which isn’t healthy tbh. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

she did always seem quite alone in the industry, her only true celebrity friend was azealia banks up until like 2015, i think that's when they fell out, she was also close with jaime king but we never really saw her have too many friends that she constantly hung out with. 

1 hour ago, new gods said:

banks use the name on your social security card im pretty sure, what if she legally changed her name to lana del rey :um2:

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

why did she say "as of today hahaah" when he said lana del reyyyy???

She changed her name. Today

(No seriously. I am also confusion)

Also,

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

I wonder if Lana's ever come across this quote before: 

Roald Dahl // "If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be."

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

32 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

She changed her name. Today

(No seriously. I am also confusion)

Also,

is sean her current bf or ex i don't keep up with her bad taste in men 

i am that bitch

7 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

:magikarp:

She looks amazing! Lana is always the queen of jeans and her shoes are so cute! Not to mention, her wavy hair is such a look and I’m loving the cowboy hat - I’ve always loved the Texas aesthetic and the Dallas look so I’m happy to see her delving into it! <3

10 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

"lana del rey, as of today" did she legally change her name???? wasn't it on the receipt???

No one knows

She goes to a cafè and a vintage clothes shop and it's such a circus

I love it

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Even if Twitter “cancels” her it’s not like it matters - the opinions of fake-woke, logical-fallacy committing teenagers who promote acceptance and inclusivity and then turn around and body-shame/dehumanize women while also being selective in who they “cancel”, aren’t valid. Period. 

You keep spilling on this thread, wow.

BackSneakyBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

i don’t tip my barista every single time, does that make me a bad person? no. she could have also gave a cash tip. or maybe she just forgot. let’s not continuously bring down lana. she’s had enough criticism this year. 

Animated GIF

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i don’t tip my barista every single time, does that make me a bad person? no. she could have also gave a cash tip. or maybe she just forgot. let’s not continuously bring down lana. she’s had enough criticism this year. 

i don't doubt that she left a cash tip, but as a multimillionaire i would hope she's a bit more generous than the rest of us

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Can we also agree that North American tipping culture is fucking stupid, if restaurants would pay their workers a decent wage (like they literally do all over Europe and Japan) service workers wouldn't have to rely on the kindness of strangers to make ends meet. Fuck that mentality. 

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i don't doubt that she left a cash tip, but as a multimillionaire i would hope she's a bit more generous than the rest of us

yeah i understand that. you can be upset about it obviously. and yeah, i’m a little disappointed too. but i don’t think it requires hate or anger from others.  that’s all she’s been getting lately. 

also it feels kinda wrong judging this either way cuz someone leaked her receipt basically. :toofunny:

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

Can we also agree that North American tipping culture is fucking stupid, if restaurants would pay their workers a decent wage (like they literally do all over Europe and Japan) service workers wouldn't have to rely on the kindness of strangers to make ends meet. Fuck that mentality. 

exactly. i worked in a restaurant as a waitress and made $2.83 an hour. i heavily relied on tips to make ends meet. so i understand where everyone is coming from. trust me. 

Animated GIF

This is OT but this conversation reminded me of the time my American family friend visited and was tipping everyone here (Australia). He complained that it was costing him a fortune because shit's so expensive here

His face when we informed him that we don't do tipping and minimum wage is like $20 p/h

:omfg2: