COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

WAKE UP bitches we need some of yalls detective minds. Ok so, i just saw a page on twitter tweeting an Insta story of a flowing WHITE DRESS (UMM) with long sleeves and a small train (kinda wedding dress like HELP) and a sorta head dress/bonnet, the head thingy is very art deco/gatsby like (wink wink) and finally with a caption that says "freshly made for @Lanadelrey". Now it could be fake or a troll BUT if it’s not find this insta/dress maker and FIND OUT THE TEA omg too many coincidences here wtf :wat:

fake https://twitter.com/nevert0heaven/status/1331230177829990400?s=21

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i think it's fake cause no one has found the @

The dress is by @/joanneflemingdesign on ig but idk if it’s real or not 

never mind y’all it’s fake 

Edited by cherri
breaking news

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

18 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

WAKE UP bitches we need some of yalls detective minds. Ok so, i just saw a page on twitter tweeting an Insta story of a flowing WHITE DRESS (UMM) with long sleeves and a small train (kinda wedding dress like HELP) and a sorta head dress/bonnet, the head thingy is very art deco/gatsby like (wink wink) and finally with a caption that says "freshly made for @Lanadelrey". Now it could be fake or a troll BUT if it’s not find this insta/dress maker and FIND OUT THE TEA omg too many coincidences here wtf :wat:

never mind it’s fake y’all can go back to sleep 

3 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Realistically, the only category she could’ve been nominated for was the best poetry book? Sorry I don’t know the exact terms

There is acategory called "Spoken Word", where she should have been nomainted for her audiobook... instead these are the nominees:

56. Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Storytelling)

• ACID FOR THE CHILDREN: A MEMOIR
    Flea

• ALEX TREBEK - THE ANSWER IS...
    Ken Jennings

• BLOWOUT: CORRUPTED DEMOCRACY, ROGUE STATE RUSSIA, AND THE RICHEST, MOST DESTRUCTIVE INDUSTRY ON EARTH
    Rachel Maddow

• CATCH AND KILL
    Ronan Farrow

• CHARLOTTE'S WEB (E.B. WHITE)
    Meryl Streep (& Full cast)

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/2021-grammys-complete-nominees-list

:whoopi: :uh:

KicUzqq.gif

Wtf, wasn't there a tweet a while ago where some dude thanked the accademy for nominating him for his audiobook or sumn and Lana was there too? 

I'm confusion

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

20 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

guys i need help. so something was newly registered on ASCAP but i can't seem to figure out what was registered

do you have a link to this or something? idk if i'll be able to figure it out but i'm curious about this 

dUuy.gif

dUus.gif

dUuu.gif

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

do you have a link to this or something? idk if i'll be able to figure it out but i'm curious about this 

https://www.ascap.com/repertory

i check everyday and i swear only 124 results came up a few days ago, now its 125