COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

12 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Probably a little off topic so apologies, but since Stella was mentioned, do we know why she left or is no longer Lana’s assistant?

I think she just moved back to Australia, where she’s originally from, after her contract with TaP management ended. She had been Lana’s assistant since 2012!

Some people say there was a falling out between them but I don’t think that’s true, as it hasn’t been proven anywhere and Instagram stans just like to stir up drama. Plus, Lana referred to Stella as her friend in a January 2018 interview with NPR during their World Cafe program, while in-between stops on the LA to the Moon tour (which would’ve been after she moved away).

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think she just moved back to Australia, where she’s originally from, after her contract with TaP management ended. She had been Lana’s assistant since 2012!

Some people say there was a falling out between them but I don’t think that’s true, as it hasn’t been proven anywhere and Instagram stans just like to stir up drama. Plus, Lana referred to Stella as her friend in a January 2018 interview with NPR during their World Cafe program, while in-between stops on the LA to the Moon tour (which would’ve been after she moved away).

Thank you! 🤗 

I'm a little bit drunk typign this bc my family decided to all get drunk together the night before thanksgiving??? huh??? so this is the product of a few glasses of bacardi but

I'm just... sometimes I hate that Lana is my favorite artist ever, but also like... she means SO much to me. It's insane. The amount I know about Lana is insane, and it's unmatched by any other artist bc she just resonates with me on some other level like... Lana is such an integral part of the fabric of my life. I can listen to Yayo or Salvatore or Change and relate it back to such a specific point in my life and YET it still remains relevant?? like man I'm going on 6 years of harcorde stannage and it's crazy how much she's just folded herself into my everyday life... feels a little bit nuts but I'll take it. 

and like sometimes I'm like wait why is she my favorite artist but then I listen to something like Put Me in a Movie or Driving in Cars with Boys or Trash Magic (IK i just named only unreleased stuff but) and I'm amazed at how at home I feel listening to her music, like it just feels like second nature at this point. and it feels like second nature to be able to recall who produced which unreleased track and to be able to identify which candids came from T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conferences and which songs were posted on the May Jailer myspace and like??? I know it's a little obsessive and crazy but it's only bc there's something really deep in me that Lana's music and artistry just *gets*. I look at a picture of Lizzy on the Wave Swinger at Coney Island and I'm like... dude, that's a kindred spirit. She gets it. Beware the Dazzle toothpaste scam? hell yes. Retweet. 

So yeah, and by extension, Lanaboards has become such a special place for me -- you're all such familiar and kind faces and even tho some of y'all have wack-ass opinions and make threads about feet it's like... I love the hell out of you. and I love this place. and it's insane to think about how much LB was a part of my adolescence bc I joined at 15 and it was just as much a part of high school as my friends I saw at school every day. Like checking out the newest @Trash Magic cover concept or reading the newest @Be Free tea in an Early Shows thread or jamming to the newest Lizzy Grant leak has just become a normal part of my life. And I love that. I lvoe that this music means so much to me and I love that you all mean so much to me. Thank you to all of you, and thank you to Lana for this music, and like.... man. I feel grateful. I'm happy this place exists, and happy Lana exists, even tho she's problematic, and I love all of this. Thanks, y'all :dmd::heart:

* ~ * ~ pick you up a sno-cone, four-leaf clover, you can call me softcore ~ * ~ *

18 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I'm a little bit drunk typign this bc my family decided to all get drunk together the night before thanksgiving??? huh??? so this is the product of a few glasses of bacardi but

I'm just... sometimes I hate that Lana is my favorite artist ever, but also like... she means SO much to me. It's insane. The amount I know about Lana is insane, and it's unmatched by any other artist bc she just resonates with me on some other level like... Lana is such an integral part of the fabric of my life. I can listen to Yayo or Salvatore or Change and relate it back to such a specific point in my life and YET it still remains relevant?? like man I'm going on 6 years of harcorde stannage and it's crazy how much she's just folded herself into my everyday life... feels a little bit nuts but I'll take it. 

and like sometimes I'm like wait why is she my favorite artist but then I listen to something like Put Me in a Movie or Driving in Cars with Boys or Trash Magic (IK i just named only unreleased stuff but) and I'm amazed at how at home I feel listening to her music, like it just feels like second nature at this point. and it feels like second nature to be able to recall who produced which unreleased track and to be able to identify which candids came from T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conferences and which songs were posted on the May Jailer myspace and like??? I know it's a little obsessive and crazy but it's only bc there's something really deep in me that Lana's music and artistry just *gets*. I look at a picture of Lizzy on the Wave Swinger at Coney Island and I'm like... dude, that's a kindred spirit. She gets it. Beware the Dazzle toothpaste scam? hell yes. Retweet. 

So yeah, and by extension, Lanaboards has become such a special place for me -- you're all such familiar and kind faces and even tho some of y'all have wack-ass opinions and make threads about feet it's like... I love the hell out of you. and I love this place. and it's insane to think about how much LB was a part of my adolescence bc I joined at 15 and it was just as much a part of high school as my friends I saw at school every day. Like checking out the newest @Trash Magic cover concept or reading the newest @Be Free tea in an Early Shows thread or jamming to the newest Lizzy Grant leak has just become a normal part of my life. And I love that. I lvoe that this music means so much to me and I love that you all mean so much to me. Thank you to all of you, and thank you to Lana for this music, and like.... man. I feel grateful. I'm happy this place exists, and happy Lana exists, even tho she's problematic, and I love all of this. Thanks, y'all :dmd::heart:

i feel this post 100% :xcry: 

being a lana stan is such a big part of my life too, i've never felt so connected by any other musician and to be honest i don't think i ever really will

i totally get what you mean by being able to recall who produced a certain song, or where an old candid came from, or what was on her myspace at a given time, it's like, it's not just a singer with an album that you can enjoy, it's like a timeline and a transformation and a whole world you can get lost in, it's amazing to be such a huge fan of an artist with such an extensive and diverse discography, whether it's a laptop acapella recording or a ballad for a hit film, it's definitely something i have a deep appreciation for :flutter: 

dUuy.gif

dUus.gif

dUuu.gif

Post from Lana’s friend Jen about the time she threw up in Lana’s car lol -

Shared post on

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Oof, I hope she’s not sick and just... hungover or something. Motion sickness.

it was a belated post that was originally written last December when Jen was about 4 1/2 months pregnant! So that’s probably why loool x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

it was a belated post that was originally written last December when Jen was about 4 1/2 months pregnant! So that’s probably why loool x

Ohhh okay lol, yeah that would make sense! xD I totally missed that “week 18”!

48K6p1K.gifAPn8GL8.jpg48K6p1K.gif

14 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Knowing Lala she probably threw that coffee over some poor pedestrian by accident

well, it wouldn’t be the first time -

50647347373_6e4accdfdc_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Did she recently start following Jewel? I'm sure she didn't follow her before

Much excitement

yes, and "buzzfeed celeb" when they're always dragging her:rip:

Guys it's been a while since my last post but I've heard that her new bf Clayton is problematic af??? I know he admitted he used to be a racist before and he apologized but apparently he's also xenophobic and homophobic?? Is that true? Do you guys have any info on this please I hope it's not true :facepalm: