COLACNT

Random Lana Discussion

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What was that Camila song?? Where there is a huge ass video..and the speaking voice is very similar to Lana.??

are you talking about the album teaser (or whatever it was supposed to be) that she posted on ig that lana commented "what the hell" on? :rip: 

dUuy.gif

dUus.gif

dUuu.gif

7 hours ago, braindamage said:

Guys it's been a while since my last post but I've heard that her new bf Clayton is problematic af??? I know he admitted he used to be a racist before and he apologized but apparently he's also xenophobic and homophobic?? Is that true? Do you guys have any info on this please I hope it's not true :facepalm:

i suppose it depends. We can’t really know for certain. But if your source is the stan twitter twats that call lana “maga Del Rey” and a trump supporter you can probably justifiably toss away anything they have to say. 

I should be more excited for this covers album but I’m finding it hard not to hold my irritation about Chemtrails against it. I know we will get Chemtrails eventually. I know it’s not anyone’s fault that it’s delayed. But, like, they kept ramping up to it and teased the music video so much and now it’s just silence about all that and it’s just a mega bummer. The rational part of me tells myself everything is ready for the record and it won’t change but honestly I do have a little fear in me that all this extra time between now and it’s release will negatively effect the record. Music vids can be scrapped. Songs can be scrapped or fucked with more. Idk. It’s just an unease because with Lana you never know what can happen. 

12 hours ago, domandapiano said:

i suppose it depends. We can’t really know for certain. But if your source is the stan twitter twats that call lana “maga Del Rey” and a trump supporter you can probably justifiably toss away anything they have to say. 

I should be more excited for this covers album but I’m finding it hard not to hold my irritation about Chemtrails against it. I know we will get Chemtrails eventually. I know it’s not anyone’s fault that it’s delayed. But, like, they kept ramping up to it and teased the music video so much and now it’s just silence about all that and it’s just a mega bummer. The rational part of me tells myself everything is ready for the record and it won’t change but honestly I do have a little fear in me that all this extra time between now and it’s release will negatively effect the record. Music vids can be scrapped. Songs can be scrapped or fucked with more. Idk. It’s just an unease because with Lana you never know what can happen. 

Oh no I don't think they call Lana a Trump supporter at all. Let,'s say that when you bring Clayton in a conversation they always say he's xenophobic and a homophobe and tbh I wouldn't be surprised since Lana's taste in men is....questionable? I really hope this is not the case because they will drag her for that just like when she was dating Sean....:facepalm:

I'm with you I'm so disappointed Chemtrails is not coming any time soon omg, but let's be honest the record will likely get released next summer :rollin:

2 minutes ago, partymonster said:

the tempo change... i need to know how she came up with this serve

it's honestly a little strange to think that she... wrote it? like one day she was sitting on her couch or smth and came up with this absolute serve...

dUuy.gif

dUus.gif

dUuu.gif

6 minutes ago, partymonster said:

the tempo change... i need to know how she came up with this serve

i remember reading some interview where she said that Dan made her a demo with a tempo change and she didnt like it at first but finally decided to go with it

B4wJ6QN.gif

The fact that the ‘radio single’ that didn’t have a tempo change and synths is still at least top 20 in her discography 

“hold me close and you say, hush baby hush”

DUN DUN DUN DUN

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The fact that the ‘radio single’ that didn’t have a tempo change and synths is still at least top 20 in her discography 

“hold me close and you say, hush baby hush”

DUN DUN DUN DUN

the radio mix is also an absolute serve... i can't believe i used to dislike it, it's the ultimate beachy vibe :diva: 

dUuy.gif

dUus.gif

dUuu.gif

On 11/25/2020 at 7:33 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

I always find it strange Lana’s poetry and lyrics are majestic. Yet when she speaks it’s   ‘bro, bro bro, like dude’ like some sort of frat boy. :crossed:

I know this is old, but I feel there’s a lot of people who are like this, so it’s not exactly surprising lol. They way I talk out loud is way different than when I’m writing about my feelings, situations, etc. plus, if she didn’t have two separate tones then nobody would really take a woman crooning about how she’ll always be in love with a man from her past if she was saying dude + bro every other sentence

On 11/26/2020 at 4:48 AM, Elle said:

Post from Lana’s friend Jen about the time she threw up in Lana’s car lol -

my puke phobia could never. You puke in my car, you’re cleaning it. Sorry not sorry. The only way I’m comforting a puking person is if I’m dating you and even then, I get anxiety at the mere THOUGHT of this kind of situation. The exact reason why I’ll never be driver for people who wanna get wasted 

i am that bitch

22 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

my puke phobia could never. You puke in my car, you’re cleaning it. Sorry not sorry. The only way I’m comforting a puking person is if I’m dating you and even then, I get anxiety at the mere THOUGHT of this kind of situation. The exact reason why I’ll never be driver for people who wanna get wasted 

jen is sober & was 4 months pregnant skdjskskn :rip:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’ve got quite a few friends who are at the baby making point in their lives and while I personally don’t want kiddos I would never make them clean their own puke. That being said I would not clean it myself, so 3rd party company it is! :blush3: :kiss2: :awkney:

ezgif-4-fbf3f746eba9.gif

ezgif-4-4f4a4a2796de.gif

863-A24-E5-9-C95-4930-A3-C3-BD77-E67542-

17 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

i remember reading some interview where she said that Dan made her a demo with a tempo change and she didnt like it at first but finally decided to go with it

oh wow dan was in his bag

17 hours ago, Party Favor said:

I know this is old, but I feel there’s a lot of people who are like this, so it’s not exactly surprising lol. They way I talk out loud is way different than when I’m writing about my feelings, situations, etc. plus, if she didn’t have two separate tones then nobody would really take a woman crooning about how she’ll always be in love with a man from her past if she was saying dude + bro every other sentence

omg same im scared to have kids because i dont wanna deal with cleaning the puke up when they're sick dsdjkdsjk

18 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's honestly a little strange to think that she... wrote it? like one day she was sitting on her couch or smth and came up with this absolute serve...

i think her label didn’t like the song (west coast) at first cause it was so slow so she decided to make it even more slow to piss them off?