Sign in to follow this  
cognaclilac

new lanaboards design for NFR era

Honestly the current layout has been ugly since it was on here (I’ve only been here for this one tho)

I’m sure someone could make this site’s background better, just not as ugly as Lana’s lips look in that pic. They look too wet and glossy

Honestly I'd be down with just some flowers and a fucking butterfly lmao as long as the site is green

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i want LB to look like twitter on nightmode. instead of white change it to black and take the tan lines out put it as blue or something

ok fuck the blue but I am totally down for a nightmode lanaboards make this happen mods or we will engage riot mod (jk but like please you gave us no christmas presents we deserve this)

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Only thing I would really like from a redesign is making it easier to post pictures/gifs/embed Twitter and Instagram posts!!! Pls!!<3

!!!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

november 2018 huh :toofunny: poor us

don't remember what photoshoots have come out since this thread but i think we should wait till we get the official album shoot or something ... or lana with the gold hand like she is trapped in our screens but judging us as the same time 

UbsOye5.png