Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana out with Chuck in West Hollywood, California - November 18, 2018

Lana was out and about in West Hollywood earlier today with her sister Chuck. She was rocking a flannel over her usual blue jeans/white shirt/shades of cool combo.

45035927205_b83ae9e4e2_o.jpg45035927525_72a5e9a187_o.jpg45035927835_bb5023453c_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm setting up a GoFundMe to purchase a plane ticket to LA in order to snatch these unneeded stringy ass extensions from her otherwise beautiful scalp. Thank you for your generosity, your donations will be put to good use

ZKcaooE.png

n-..nati

national parks

national parks on her shirt we

n..national parks

y...os..em...it

e

Her extensions :toofunny:

Also, I kinda find these photos unflattering both for Lana and Chuck...they both look kinda weird and like..what is that?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I bet they were searching for a gas station or a random park with different trees to take some photos for NFR  :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

SHE'S A LESBIAN CONFIRMED JKDHGJDFKGSKJFGSKJDHFG

Uhhh with her sister???? Wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

n-..nati

national parks

national parks on her shirt we

n..national parks

y...os..em...it

e

I'mma sue Chuck for almost killing my cult leader with that sweater of hers, bringing him into chock and gasping for air!  :grr: 

I hope you're feeling better now? ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Issa joke cuz I never seen a straight woman wearing a flannel over a tshirt up until that point

Come to somewhere in the North of the US and you’ll see it often lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole