Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

I kinda wanna go, because Gärdet is a 20min metro trip away from where I live, but I don't know that I wanna blow SEK1195 just to see Lana.  :lmao:

EDIT: Like, the lineup is terrible, and I hate festivals besides, but...

Don’t they have one-day tickets up yet? :O

Edit: Oh shit, that was the price for a one-day ticket. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

if anyone thought I will only see Lana: ofc not. But the REASON I wanted to go is because of her. Missed her when she performed in Sweden 2014 and 2017. :// I cried so much then hahaha

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I kinda wanna go, because Gärdet is a 20min metro trip away from where I live, but I don't know that I wanna blow SEK1195 just to see Lana.  :lmao:

EDIT: Like, the lineup is terrible, and I hate festivals besides, but...

go, it's worth it, lolla is great and you never know when she's gonna come back

if anyone thought I will only see Lana: ofc not. But the REASON I wanted to go is because of her. Missed her when she performed in Sweden 2014 and 2017. :// I cried so much then hahaha

SAME, I got to know that a close friend of mine would go to Bråvalla in 2014 when all the tickets were sold out so it was too late, and I had exams to take in 2017 (but luckily I got to see her in London instead). This time I’ll finally see her here!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That's a fair argument. Was Bråvalla the last time she was here?

Way Out West 2017

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Lana Del Rey, 21:15 (9:15 PM) on Bay Stage, Friday, June 28th! According to the timetable that just got revealed. :D I think she’s scheduled for about 75 minutes, maybe 90 if she can/wants to stretch it since no one is supposed to go on after her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana Del Rey, 21:15 (9:15 PM) on Bay Stage, Friday, June 28th! According to the timetable that just got revealed. :D I think she’s scheduled for about 75 minutes, maybe 90 if she can/wants to stretch it since no one is supposed to go on after her.

Do you know if they usually stream Lolla Stockholm?

8nl2OpX.png

Do you know if they usually stream Lolla Stockholm?

This is the first time we have Lolla so I don’t know! But I can try and ask them on instagram, they’re usually pretty active there in the comment sections.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This is the first time we have Lolla so I don’t know! But I can try and ask them on instagram, they’re usually pretty active there in the comment sections.

Oh I forgot about that lol I hope they do, it would be great

8nl2OpX.png

Oh I forgot about that lol I hope they do, it would be great

I sent them a DM since the comment section of their latest post (with the timetable) is quite long, haha. I don’t want my question to get lost. I hope they’ll reply! It would be great if they’re able to stream her performance.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I sent them a DM since the comment section of their latest post (with the timetable) is quite long, haha. I don’t want my question to get lost. I hope they’ll reply! I would be great if they’re able to stream her performance.

Thanks for asking! I hope you get an answer soon :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

There are no plans of live streaming the festival's performances, but they will announce if there’s a change of plans! I wouldn’t keep my hopes up though.

I wasn’t sure if I should write to them in Swedish or English since they seem to only write in English, but their reply is in Swedish.
seUTqYW.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hiya! So I'm going to Lolla Stockholm to watch Lana, but this is the first time I'm visiting such a crowded event, so I wonder if any of you guys have tips on how early one should arrive to the gig to not to end up standing in the furthest row?... Watching the video of Lollapalooza Chile with that huge crowd scared me a bit, haha

I wanted to see Billie Eilish too, but judjing by how her perfomance ends right in time Lana's one starts, I dont have much hope now  :(

Hiya! So I'm going to Lolla Stockholm to watch Lana, but this is the first time I'm visiting such a crowded event, so I wonder if any of you guys have tips on how early one should arrive to the gig to not to end up standing in the furthest row?... Watching the video of Lollapalooza Chile with that huge crowd scared me a bit, haha

I wanted to see Billie Eilish too, but judjing by how her perfomance ends right in time Lana's one starts, I dont have much hope now  :(

Hello! I can’t really answer because I’ve never been to a festival either, but I plan on start seeing Junior Brielle perform and they’re on the same stage as Lana so who knows, maybe I’ll end up there all day long. =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

They're 2 different stages so no hope for a Lana front row for you gal

Or simply ditch Billie :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Oh, btw, they said on Instagram earlier today that there’s an app for the festival and there should be a map of the stages in it... I don’t have space to download anything on my phone though, but I think the map will be out within a few days for everyone to see.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png