Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

So it's almost two weeks left and all I can think of is that I'm gonna die lol. I'll try to stay at the stage all day and get to the front by the time Lana comes on, and I hope I can make some friends around me to save me my spot whenever I need a restroom break, but like, I'm worried that I won't at the same time hasndkssnhdj I'm nervous. :deadbanana:  Is anyone else going alone or wants to say hi to me, please do, I'll try to pimp up a denim jacket with Lana on the back for this event so if you see me... please save my spot. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

WRISTBAND INFO!

Bring your ticket with you to Kungsträdgården (“King’s Garden”) the day BEFORE the festival starts (aka June 27th!), from 12:00 to 20:00/8 PM, to get your wristband early! Lolla Sthlm just announced this on Instagram because a lot of people will be coming. You can also get your wristband at the entrance doors on the same days as the festival, but I suppose there would be some long lines? It’s up to you, but I’ll get mine early.

If you rather get the wristband at the festival, these are the times:

Friday 28: 10 AM - 11 PM

Saturday 29: 11 AM - 11 PM

Sunday 30: 11 AM - 9 PM

Note that Lana plays on Friday 28th!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

bought tix with a friend, but i'll prolly be chillin in the back since i low-key wanna see billie too.

really excited to see lana though, haven't seen her since bråvalla when i went with @Leo  :)

EQFO7rX.png

So it's almost two weeks left and all I can think of is that I'm gonna die lol. I'll try to stay at the stage all day and get to the front by the time Lana comes on, and I hope I can make some friends around me to save me my spot whenever I need a restroom break, but like, I'm worried that I won't at the same time hasndkssnhdj I'm nervous. :deadbanana:  Is anyone else going alone or wants to say hi to me, please do, I'll try to pimp up a denim jacket with Lana on the back for this event so if you see me... please save my spot. :poordat:

Wear an adult diaper. No one will be saving your spot. Trust me. Get an adult diaper, limit your liquid intake. 

Wear an adult diaper. No one will be saving your spot. Trust me. Get an adult diaper, limit your liquid intake.

I-

I can hold myself for nine hours I think lol, I’ll try my best.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png