Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

New Orleans, LA @ The Buku Project Festival - March 22, 2019

Unpopular opinion but I really don't care about her live shows or setlists. I'm just here to see if she'll say anything about NFR (which she won't).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not interested in the show just hoping she performs something like HIAB. Chances of that are close to zero.

Unpopular opinion: most of her shows she’s pretty terrible and vocals are all over the place, same old tired routine. I know she has stage anxiety but I’m getting tired of her not putting any effort into her art and shows people are paying to see her she could at least try with the visuals and mix things up.

She literally came on stage in a black sweater and jeans and no makeup and her hair a mess when I last seen her and didn’t sing half the lyrics. I felt really pissed off at her it was so fucking lazy and annoying.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not interested in the show just hoping she performs something like HIAB. Chances of that are close to zero.

Unpopular opinion: most of her shows she’s pretty terrible and vocals are all over the place, same old tired routine. I know she has stage anxiety but I’m getting tired of her not putting any effort into her art and shows people are paying to see her she could at least try with the visuals and mix things up.

She literally came on stage in a black sweater and jeans and no makeup and her hair a mess when I last seen her and didn’t sing half the lyrics. I felt really pissed off at her it was so fucking lazy and annoying.

This, when you have a job you need to give 100 percent, her tickets are WAY too expensive for the terrible quality of her performances. That excuse was fine when she was starting out, but its been several years like get a grip

This, when you have a job you need to give 100 percent, her tickets are WAY too expensive for the terrible quality of her performances. That excuse was fine when she was starting out, but its been several years like get a grip

She can perform well when she tried and is in a better mood. One of her shows in Brazil was amazing but the others the night before were dire. So no she can’t use anxiety as an excuse after doing hundreds of shows. If she wants to give a half assed show give half price tickets.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance