Yosemite

Meco, Sesimbra, Portugal @ Super Bock Super Rock Festival - July 18, 2019

Well, the set is probably 1h30 so the show is probably gonna end at almost 2am

But yeah, it's so crazy. I bought mine the following day she was announced and there's only 14 days left, I'm freaking out  :judgingu3:  :judgingu3:

You going to be in the first row?

Literally the same as me!! I remeber that I was out of town during night of the 6th of December when she was announced and I was so mad when I arrived home at 1am and saw Lana announced on all my Instagram stories and my best friend didn't even texted to me to warn me... I still remember literally running to my parents' room all like "I WANNA GO TO A CONCERT ON THE 18TH OF JULY it's in meco btw IT'S LANA DEL REY!!! also it's 55€ and we need to buy it tomorrow ALSO NO EXAMS ON THAT DAY I CHECKED" asdfghjkl, time flies so fast, I can't believe I'm finally seeing my baby after all these years

I would love to be in the first row, but I'm not camping and I'll only arrive close to 15h so I doubt I can make it :/ I'm afraid it's too much competition. I have the Exclusive Ticket so I guess at least I'm somewhere in the front. I would love to write Lana a letter and give it to her, but I don't think it will happen. Nevertheless, I'm so happy for being there in the first place <3

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Literally the same as me!! I remeber that I was out of town during night of the 6th of December when she was announced and I was so mad when I arrived home at 1am and saw Lana announced on all my Instagram stories and my best friend didn't even texted to me to warn me... I still remember literally running to my parents' room all like "I WANNA GO TO A CONCERT ON THE 18TH OF JULY it's in meco btw IT'S LANA DEL REY!!! also it's 55€ and we need to buy it tomorrow ALSO NO EXAMS ON THAT DAY I CHECKED" asdfghjkl, time flies so fast, I can't believe I'm finally seeing my baby after all these years

I would love to be in the first row, but I'm not camping and I'll only arrive close to 15h so I doubt I can make it :/ I'm afraid it's too much competition. I have the Exclusive Ticket so I guess at least I'm somewhere in the front. I would love to write Lana a letter and give it to her, but I don't think it will happen. Nevertheless, I'm so happy for being there in the first place <3

Nah, you can still be in the first row without camping.

I ain't camping but I'll try as hard as I can to be in the first row and I'll be waiting until the doors open at 3pm so...

The chances of getting to the first row are high haha

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I feel this will be her worst show ever

she will be tired

and sleepy

and probably will hardly sing or move...

I don't see anything out of the ordinary here.  :azealia: