Say Yes to Heaven

Gucci Guilty (Glen Luchford) - December 4th, 2017

I remember when Lana used to dress up like that years ago, even when she was just walking the street. Now she wears Adidas. How I miss the glam. :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I remember when Lana used to dress up like that years ago, even when she was just walking the street. Now she wears Adidas. How I miss the glam. :krylie:

Right  :krylie: Everyone's like "blah blah blah visuals" when we're literally in the most lackluster visual era the fandom has seen, and that's saying something. I'm just so happy to see her with her claws and her 60s style beehive in full makeup with a dress. It just brings back so many memories and makes me feel so happy.  :krylie: They're dissing it now but they'll be grateful when Lana ends up having a baby, quitting music, and these end up being the last glamorous visuals we have from her. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i love the pictures and she is styled so beautifully omg

the video is great even though i’m ngl i don’t really get the whole supermarket thing

I thinks it's like apart of the relatable aspect and having fun. Idk about everywhere else but where I'm from its not out of the ordinary for friends to end up at Walmart or something just killing time and having fun. Even cause a few minor shenanigans lol. Young wild and free on a minor scale

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: