Sign in to follow this  
UltraviolentJack

Do You Guys Think NFR Will Have a Proper Tour?

I'm still waiting for the Honeymoon tour.  :toofunny:

I took a chance and bought a Lollapalooza ticket that year in case she didn't do a "real" tour and I'm glad I did. Bought one for the upcoming New Orleans festival date for the same reason. I don't really want to see her at a festival again but what can you do... 

I'm still waiting for the Honeymoon tour.  :toofunny:

I took a chance and bought a Lollapalooza ticket that year in case she didn't do a "real" tour and I'm glad I did. Bought one for the upcoming New Orleans festival date for the same reason. I don't really want to see her at a festival again but what can you do... 

I just don't have the time or money to spend 250 plus dollars just to see her do a 60 minute or less slot in between artists I don't care for. 

She's boring because she doesn't make music videos or really put any thought into her imagery anymore. You know what I meant don't act dumb. 

I wasn't acting dumb. You were clearly enthusiastic about seeing her live and hoping she embarks on a full tour, yet when somebody complained about the setlist being Born To Die tracks and only 2 new songs you agreed and stated that she's so boring. Just confused that's all.

I wasn't acting dumb. You were clearly enthusiastic about seeing her live and hoping she embarks on a full tour, yet when somebody complained about the setlist being Born To Die tracks and only 2 new songs you agreed and stated that she's so boring. Just confused that's all.

Because that is what happens when she performs at festivals and not solo shows, so again, stop playing dumb. If you're a fan you know 100 percent that is what happens.