Blue Rev

Mitski

Amazing song

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Yasss another relatable sad anthem I can unhealthy listen to repeatedly

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 hours ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

The Only Heartbreaker out tomorrow! :deadbanana:

Omg yas, she really is feeding us. 

The video looks pretty good oh my 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Found this image hidden in the code of her website shortly after WFTK was released. I wonder if it has anything to do with The Only Heartbreaker or if it's a cropped promo photo

bounceimg.png

Edit: Can anyone extract the background image from her website? I want to keep it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the source page.

Edit 2:

Spoiler

leaves-min.jpg

leaves-min.jpg

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

8 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Laurel Hell out February 4th 2022

ocr

I'm happy it's out soon. 

I prefer the digital cover tho. 

I love The Only Heartbreaker and I am so excited for Laurel Hell. All of the titles are really intriguing, but as of right now I'm claiming Valentine, Texas, Should've Been Me and Stay Soft. It's funny because when Mitski released Working For The Knife I was going to see my therapist, and now today I'm going to see my psychiatrist the same day she released The Only Heartbreaker. She gets it :true:

imageproxy.jpg

To add on, this video is in connection with Mitski's appearance on Rolling Stone's December Digital Cover. :party:

Rolling_Stone_Mitski_Digital_Cover.gif?w

~ Interview and Behind the Scenes ~

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/mitski-new-album-laurel-hell-cover-story-1272973/

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7